Zedrush New Project

Zedrush

Hi Guys,

Getting back into the modding game and decided to buy a vehicle that I can mod the hell out of tuning and styling wise. Want to make another mag feature by the time i'm done, so without further a do I purchased this a month ago, 2009 Turbo, looking to recreate the same kind of madness I had with the Z, including NOS... any idea input would be great. Watch this space :thumbs:

378224_10151108930580854_489004440_n_zps9cda8fa8.jpg

Hi Guys,

Getting back into the modding game and decided to buy a vehicle that I can mod the hell out of tuning and styling wise. Want to make another mag feature by the time i'm done, so without further a do I purchased this a month ago, 2009 Turbo, looking to recreate the same kind of madness I had with the Z, including NOS... any idea input would be great. Watch this space :thumbs:

378224_10151108930580854_489004440_n_zps9cda8fa8.jpg

Nice one bro.......... really looking forward to seeing this once its done B)

Don't worry stew you know me, I will get the wheels and stance just right, the kit I'm going with but not the wheels. Tech art wheels are nice and adam at Zauto was going to sort me out as he for me is the best guy for the job but tech arts are too heavy and will hamper the performance so back to the drawing board on that one

When I opened this thread I was hoping for a nova project :lol:

Think it takes balls to transform a car as perfect as a 911 turbo but I'm watching with interest. Think it's worth posting a few pics of your zed for the newer members as when I joined you had sold your zed but a photo would pop up now and again

With the power upgrade what sort of delivery is that going to produce, reason being is a friend of mine had a 996 GT2 Clubsport with a 540 upgrade & I know it was only RWD with no TC but when I drove it I found that it was a real job to get the power down below 130mph, there was plenty of torque low down but as soon as you hit 3.5k & the turbos spooled it went mental & by the time I sensed a hint of slip & reacted to it there was a cloud of smoke behind me & I was slewing down the road with my balls in my mouth. An awesome machine in a straight line but realistically not possible to drive quickly on the twisties. I have also driven a stock 997 turbo which is far more civilised & safe. It was far more drivable but not sure if the remap would ruin the drivability of it.

Think it takes balls to transform a car as perfect as a 911 turbo but I'm watching with interest. Think it's worth posting a few pics of your zed for the newer members as when I joined you had sold your zed but a photo would pop up now and again

+1

+1

+1., heard lots about it but didn't ever see it. :)

With the power upgrade what sort of delivery is that going to produce, reason being is a friend of mine had a 996 GT2 Clubsport with a 540 upgrade & I know it was only RWD with no TC but when I drove it I found that it was a real job to get the power down below 130mph, there was plenty of torque low down but as soon as you hit 3.5k & the turbos spooled it went mental & by the time I sensed a hint of slip & reacted to it there was a cloud of smoke behind me & I was slewing down the road with my balls in my mouth. An awesome machine in a straight line but realistically not possible to drive quickly on the twisties. I have also driven a stock 997 turbo which is far more civilised & safe. It was far more drivable but not sure if the remap would ruin the drivability of it.

Hi mate a gt2 is an immense car, they don't call it a widow maker for nothing, that kind of power on a rwd is nuts. Luckily the turbo 997 is more civilised in that its 4wd so power hold down should be fine, looking at 540bhp and 520bs torque I'm hoping but will see. thanks all for the posts, this one will hopefully be special, just hope I don't end up selling it too quickly after modifying which is what I'm notoriously known for :blush:

Hi mate a gt2 is an immense car, they don't call it a widow maker for nothing, that kind of power on a rwd is nuts. Luckily the turbo 997 is more civilised in that its 4wd so power hold down should be fine, looking at 540bhp and 520bs torque I'm hoping but will see. thanks all for the posts, this one will hopefully be special, just hope I don't end up selling it too quickly after modifying which is what I'm notoriously known for :blush:

Put me top of the list for buying it for £12.64!