Performance exhaust system - complete or parts

rawbhp

As I'm returning my car to standard prior to selling I am looking to exchange my exhaust system for a standard one.

I gradually built this system up until it gave the performance and sound gains I was looking for. It sounds awesome and changes right the way throughout the rev range to include a deep growl and aggressive rasp. I was told by a couple of biker friends who had stopped on the other side of a tunnel in France that my Z actually sounded better than a mate’s V12 Vantage that came through just before me (which I was pretty pleased about!).

I’d like to sell this as a complete system ideally, and tbh this is how you will get the most out of it, but I may consider selling seperately. I may need a standard system in good condition in part exchange.

I’ll happily take you for a test drive if you’d like to hear how it sounds-I'm located right by J17 of the M25. I'd look to do a swop at Japex in Kings Langley nearby where we could put both cars on ramps.

The Scorpion and the Berks have only done about 3,000 miles as I bought them new through the forum, the Y pipe slightly more as it was second hand but lightly used when I got it.

I'm looking for the following:

£320 Berk HFCs (£400 new)

£260 Scorpion (£330 new)

£100 Japspeed Y pipe

If you have a standard exhaust in good condition I’ll make you an offer to exchange. :)

It's obviously hard to take photos but I've done one from the back for now!:

8000120773_b4b797f1ce.jpg

All PMs replied to.

With regards to sound, the system is a really good compromise - at light throttle and on the motorway there's virtually no difference to standard and certainly no droning like you get with some systems. On full throttle it's louder, but not boy-racer ish. It changes throughout the rev range and includes a deeper growl and a more agressive, metallic edge too. :evil:

• 4 weeks later...