Exhaust systems

Binkeygooner

Thanks, that's a lot to think about, lol, I've heard the invidea cat back is a good system but can I connect it to my standard cat till I get a performance one ?

Yep, the Invidia will bolt directly on to your standard cats and you can then swap them over as and when :thumbs:

Invidia exhausts in stock :)

Been looking through the forum at all the options guys. My OEM exhaust has just given up but since I'm looking at selling the car soon I'm thinking about replacing it with another OEM. Had a quick look online but can't find a price - has anyone got any idea?

Also, how does this compare to the OEM one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-I ... 483b8a2ac9

I should add that my exhaust has split just in front of the back box (seems the common problem area) and that I'm just looking for something that fits existing brackets and with similar tips to the OEM. So even something similar to OEM provided it's not more expensive!

I should add that my exhaust has split just in front of the back box (seems the common problem area) and that I'm just looking for something that fits existing brackets and with similar tips to the OEM. So even something similar to OEM provided it's not more expensive!

You can also have a sleeve welded in place, would cost you circa £60... :)

If you wanted a system that had tailpipes like the OEM system then the Conbra exhaust system we offer has the option to choose tailpipes similar to those found on the OEM system... :)

Cobra system photos - viewtopic.php?f=107&t=65714

Link to exhaust on our site - http://cougarstore.co.uk/index.php?main ... 76b632f864

The fit is always hit and miss with eBay systems from unbranded systems, we do the Scorpion for £374... :)

Yeah, I'm always wary of eBay for car parts! Will keep the Scorpion in mind, although judging from YouTube videos I may stick with something more OEM sounding for selling it!

Cheers :thumbs: