Turbo charged 350z

Boo

As in the title; Does anyone have a turbo charged 350z for sale? I'm looking into purchasing a 350z which is already built (by a reputable company) with a turbo. I might also consider a supercharged zed, but I would prefer a turbo'd one. :lol:

I don't have much requirements as of yet, other than a good condition zed with a turbo in it.

Let me know what you have guys.

Thanks. :)

As in the title; Does anyone have a turbo charged 350z for sale? I'm looking into purchasing a 350z which is already built (by a reputable company) with a turbo. I might also consider a supercharged zed, but I would prefer a turbo'd one. :lol:

I don't have much requirements as of yet, other than a good condition zed with a turbo in it.

Let me know what you have guys.

Thanks. :)

BOOM

Look what happens when you search :blush:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4207465.htm

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4116714.htm

details?

where you from?

budget?

what sort of kit did u want?

you WILL get abused if your just up for a laugh.

there is loads of info in the FI section.

there is also quite a few guys that if your serious will help you out too.

Definitely not just up for a laugh. I was going to purchase a 350z (although I wanted something close to standard) earlier on this year, but I decided against it and went on to get a 987 Boxster. I've now put my Boxster up for sale because I regret not buying the zed, so here I am now wanting a zed again, but a fully tuned one now.

I'm from London, but I will be willing to travel around the UK for the right car.

Budget will be what I get from my 987 Boxster + a small amount of savings. So overall, I could stretch to just below £17,000 - But I honestly don't want to stretch to anywhere near that. Would it be possible to get a good condition turbo'd zed for below this sort of price?

I know the prices for a zed with a turbo and a zed with a supercharge will have a big difference between them, but as in the first post, I'm not too stuck on which one just yet - I prefer turbos, but wouldn't mind a super-charged one.

As for the turbo kit I want, I'm not too stuck on the sort of kit I want, as from research, there's quite a few options, from the APS twin turbo to a single HKS turbo. So I'm just trying to see what people have to offer first.

Sorry if I sounded as if I'm just up for a laugh on the first post. I just honestly don't have too many strict requirements as it would mean limiting my choices a lot as well as limiting the amount of people letting me know what they have to offer.

I saw the one with the turbo advert a few days back, but it's quite a bit over my budget, if I wanted to keep some reserves just incase things go wrong.

There's not too many zeds with turbos for sale on PistonHeads... It's the reason for asking on here. :)

Well I thought for the right money I may be tempted but you said - "built (by a reputable company)" So can't help you there :lol:

Good luck with the hunt though :thumbs:

Hi Keyser, did you build the zed yourself? Edit: I just saw your build thread - Although it would take me forever to read through the 94 pages... :blush::lol:

What sort of price did you have in mind? PM me if you want. No idea if my budget would be able to tempt you, but give me a message anyway. :thumbs: