'04 Azure Blue GT pack plus mods

Topcat

I can see it seeming expensive compared to a standard car.

But anyone wishing to have a bodykit like this and upgraded suspension will cost them £2000.

Out of the 125 zeds on ebay there are only 6 azure blue cars in this form, 1 of which is an import

So that leaves 5, which range from £7450-£8490, Mostly all standard, so i think it's cheap at this price?

Am i missing something?

The cars on ebay are mainly dealers...so a far amount of haggling will be possible. Also the bits you add to a car dont reflect what you get on resale.....I know having spend thousands on my last car. What it does do is elevate it above the others, and helps to sell.

Normally returning a car to stock and selling all the bits is the best way to recoup money, but it would kill me to do it to some of the cars I have had...hence I normally lose money.LOL.

Your car does look good, and hopefully a buyer will be along soon. You never know, the right buyer might give you what you are after. My last two cars have sold via forums to first viewers as they were priced right. You should take note of some suggestions above (for other forum members)....they arent meant to be harsh, just helpful.

GLWTS.

And yes, agree Azure is the best colour. :teeth:

But anyone wishing to have a bodykit like this and upgraded suspension will cost them £2000.

Out of the 125 zeds on ebay there are only 6 azure blue cars in this form, 1 of which is an import

So that leaves 5, which range from £7450-£8490, Mostly all standard, so i think it's cheap at this price?

Am i missing something?

Yes but a standard car is worth pretty much the same, £2000 spent on the car = something that appeals to a very small % of possible owners now, thats why I said £1k too much unless you want to wait for the right person, which might well happen you never know...

Well, i see your points. In my eyes it's a very fair price, I'm certainly not going to be lowering £1000 after i've just knocked off £600 from the asking price.

i've come very close to selling over the past few months, so i'm sure a buyer will be along soon at this lower price.

I guess that's why i usually buy cars that have the mods i want done, as it saves me forking out thousands to do it myself!

As for taking some of the mods off, i'd lose alot of the money in labour costs, and then having to purchase replacement parts, not to mention the time and hassle. And it seems a shame as it's lovely as it is :)

Also to anyone interested i'm still open to consider any cars as part exchange with money my way.

£7750 to make it a little more competitive as with the comments from the gentlemen above :)

Am i missing something?

Yes but a standard car is worth pretty much the same, £2000 spent on the car = something that appeals to a very small % of possible owners now, thats why I said £1k too much unless you want to wait for the right person, which might well happen you never know...

Topcat your car is mint :thumbs: but take the advice given in the manner it is intended - with the best intentions... if you are looking to sell either part out and/or drop the price. Take a look at my FS thread from last year - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/57863-azure-54-plate-gt-coupe-sold/ comparable in terms of mod costs and FSH but less mileage. I achieved asking price within a month of putting her onto PH and Autotrader - but my buyer had been watching the forum as well and knew that when I put her up on PH I was serious. Best of luck :)

Edited by Vik54