2 Owners?

AMT

Looking at a pretty nice car with less than 20K on it for a 2007, 2 owners. Anybody got suggestions of why a car like this would only have 2 with such low mileage? Or is that thinking too much, i know some people only use as weekend cars but...still 2 within less than 20K? .. about to fone them the now lol

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine has less than 6k on it. Original owner had it two years and did 2.5k, I've had it three years and done little more than 3k. It's perfect.

I have other cars as daily drives/specific purpose, it doesn't make the Zed a problem car does it?

It's fair enough to be careful when you're looking, but this isn't even close to being an issue.

Mine was 2 owners at 2 years and 17,000 miles.

Both had it as a weekend car, 1st owner an MD who did 10,000 in exactly a year then part exchanged for a 370, 2nd bought it as Nissan used car and did the rest as a toy and sold it as it was the school fees fund... All documents were in place to show so I had no qualms.

If I sold now that would be 3 in 24,000 and 3.5 years but all have looked after it, especially me...

Its down in newcastle gonna get it transferred to carlisle...IF he can give me a good price. So I can look at it... Might have to stretch this over 4 yrs by the looks of it but for the mileage and stuff...hmmm. lol

Guys gonna fone us back about the monthly amounts. Says the guy traded it in for a 370, weekend car. anybody in newcastle just traded up? lol

http://www.drivebenfield.com/approved-u ... model/350z

Cheers! Dunno how im gonna work this, he needs to see my car, i need to see/drive it... but i might not be able to do this until fri/sat morning...arrgh £100 keeps it and transfers it but dunno if it would be until then... i await his call lol Were lookin' at £240 per month for 4 yr here.. down from 260 odds

Done, sent him pics of my car, detailed, ok with it, worked out figures. so were lookin' at £253 per month for 50 months.

07' 17107miles

1st service 9558 oct10'

2nd 14610 2012..forgot the month.

3rd service just done there the now, 4 new tyres...bridgestone potenza...but hey.. lol

Deposit down, waiting on guy fonin back to organise time for saturday, trasported to carlisle for me. If anybody is in that area early on sat morning... I would appreciate it lol Gonna bring a m8 hopefully if he can be off work, as hes a mechanic but a Zedder with the knowledge would be useful :blush: lol

I hate you so much.... :lol: lol Don't think i should be too concerned over the gaps? Prob just the mileage that low they didn't think it needed it? Anyway done, will see it in carlisle on sat lol prob post another HELP for that later tomorrow lol. 17K... 07'... its a damn new car near as lol ..providing its good when i go see it! :D

Maybe I'm being thick, but in the second photo the car is the wrong way round but the reg is the right way round. :wacko:

Anyway, looks good - good luck!!

Nope your not being thick :lol: Perhaps there is something wrong with the left hand side of the car for someone to reverse the pic and then unreverse the plate :shrug:

Nope your right! The guy said there was a tiny ding on it somewhere but it had been fixed by dent something or other... so when i see it I expect it not to be there lol.

Lexx, how far away are you? It looks like Saturday ill view it at carlisle but if anybody is near or know anybody who could have a quick gander at it in Newcastle, would be much appreciated!.

Guys gonna take photos tomorrow for me and email me them, so ive not got the random crappy ones on the site with the backgrounds. Just wanna see the car as is.

Also... worried about the service comments, anybody else got views on it? All I can think of as its not done much they just spaced them apart instead of yearly? :shrug:

Thanks again for the help!

I've never understood this 'yearly servicing' malarkey I mean don't get me wrong I do it but does no one else think its a sack of old bollocks?

If my car does 10k in a year then it needs servicing, if it does 10k in 6 months it needs servicing if it does 10k in 2 years it needs servicing..........whatever why you slice it the service needs doing after a certain around of milage, I fail to see what 'time' has got to do with wear and tear on a car.

I've never understood this 'yearly servicing' malarkey I mean don't get me wrong I do it but does no one else think its a sack of old bollocks?

If my car does 10k in a year then it needs servicing, if it does 10k in 6 months it needs servicing if it does 10k in 2 years it needs servicing..........whatever why you slice it the service needs doing after a certain around of mileage, I fail to see what 'time' has got to do with wear and tear on a car.

The engine oil becomes acidic and can start eating away at your engine. Moisture could get to it, the other things can start to break down the oil. Now I doubt this will ruin your engine but its good practice and gives you a sense or security its all good. Plus everyone goes on about if you can afford the car you can afford to blah blah blah I think servicing should be in that category.

IMO if I bought a 10 year old car with 10miles on it I would expect 10 stamps or proof of oil change but thats just me. If your a worrier do you think it was run on 99ron if it wasnt serviced when it was ment to?

so were lookin' at £253 per month for 50 months.

50 months?!?!

Low mileage or not, do realise your paying around 13K for one that isnt even a HR? Personally I wouldnt even pay more than 11k for a HR.

It's alot of money for a DE.

I'm about half hour away, but wouldnt be able to get up to Newcastle until Saturday anyway.