What is my car worth in your opinions

cerealuk

Have just come back from viewing a new car that I am likely to put an offer in for tomorrow morning so may need to shift my car fairly quick:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=59936

ive had it on the forum and piston heads for £7k, have since lowered to £6495 and still no bites. My advert probably doesn't sell it in a great light but I like to be honest as I've purchased cars before to find little annoying faults with them.

My questions is, what would you guys honestly think it's worth? I dont need to sell it to raise funds for the new one so it hasn't got to go right away but every week i own them both is an extra week of insurance etc etc and its just going to be in the way..

Any suggestions?

Sell it without the pop charger, to anyone who doesn't know, will think its a chavy mod from Halfords.

Remove the fact your selling for an upgrade, instantly makes the car seem inferior to others.

The price is good, but if you wanted a proper quick sale, your going to have to knock another £400 off.

Your wording for the service history is confusing. Make it simpler.

Putting you couldn't be bothered to get the alloys redone shows you don't care about them. Indicates you could have not bothered with other stuff possibly.

Get some pictures of every angle, even if it's 20 pictures. Show the alloy scuff. I've seen recently more people doing a short video clip of walking round the car and showing the interior.

Sell it without the pop charger, to anyone who doesn't know, will think its a chavy mod from Halfords.

Remove the fact your selling for an upgrade, instantly makes the car seem inferior to others.

The price is good, but if you wanted a proper quick sale, your going to have to knock another £400 off.

Putting you couldn't be bothered to get the alloys redone shows you don't care about them. Indicates you could have not bothered with other stuff possibly.

Get some pictures of every angle, even if it's 20 pictures. Show the alloy scuff. I've seen recently more people doing a short video clip of walking round the car and showing the interior.

thanks for the feedback :)

Extremely well put :thumbs:

Quick sale £5500 cash burning my pocket lol :teeth:

Bit low but if you're seriously interested then drop me a pm as I may be a bit flexible on price, e.g I can probably get close to meeting you in the middle by instantly knocking a bit off if I remove the spacers and pop charger ;-)

+1 Think Luke has covered it all. The key I find when selling a car is you really need to come over as an enthusiast who has really looked after the car - I find that inspires confidence in buyers and they are more likely to overlook a "flakey" service history if they know you have cared well for it and looked after it.