New Pics

Picked up my car from RT Performance today and to say I'm thrilled to bits is an understatment. I LOVE how it looks now and I cannot recommend Taras and his team highly enough.

They fitted a new front bumper, rear diffuser and new spoiler for me. Lot's of fiberglassing work and painting work from them and the car is spotless.

Here's how it was in May when I bought it:

578b7ccb.jpg

e881e002.jpg

a75fe3fd.jpg

Then last month I had the alloys resprayed:

d1210db9.jpg

And now she looks like this:

180820121.jpg

180820122.jpg

180820123.jpg

180820124.jpg

180820125.jpg

I picked her up at 10 this morning and I'm still grinning like a kid with sweets whenever I see it. So, so happy. Just need a new bonnet to go with it and the windows tinted when the bank balance allows it and she's finito!

:clap::yahoo::clap:

Thanks buddy. I was thinking of the spats but I couldn't really decide so I've left them out for the time being. It's still something I may consider though. Might snap up second hands ones in a month or two if theres any floating around!

Paul

Marmite for me.

Love the front hate the back.

Front = Style :clap:

Back = Halfords :thumbdown:

But then that's what makes that car yours and if you like it and feel good that's all that counts. My rear is totally out the norm being sleek, some like it some think it's lacking aggression. But individuality makes each car different.

:thumbs:

Very nice!

I've got a massive wing aswell. Only thing is that your support legs look really close together? Think it would look a lot better spaced out more?

But yeah, it looks pretty awesome. Well done!

+1

If the legs were spread out more it would look awesome

As others have said, I'm a fan of the front end but the spoiler is way too much for me.

Where did you get the V2 from? can i enquire as to how much you paid for it and how it fits?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251093795668; ... 673wt_1163

I had the front bumper, rear diffuser and spoiler all fitted at the same time by Taras from RT Performance.

Excellent, thanks for the link.