Is this 07MY really a GT?

Yupp

Am I right in thinking this car is NOT a GT model due to the lack of leather seats and the cruise control settings on the steering wheel?

I also noticed the top cover on the 'rear brace thingy in the boot' was only a carpet material, no aluminium 350z logo etc

Cheers guys, I'll be steering clear of that one :thumbs:

OK the ad is wrong and if the the car is otherwise sound that could be a good negotiating point especially if, like many, you wanted to change the Bose and are not bothered by cloth seats that you could/might also want to change aside from being lighter. ;)

Just for thoughts :shrug:

Sooo many false adverts for 350z's at the moment on A.T. and the likes.

Mine field for the unsuspecting buyer :bangin:

Definitely. I think its because not many dealers know about zeds. The amount I see which say they are GT or a 313 and they clearly are not. On the other end of the scale, the garage which was selling my old zed didnt list any of the extras at all. They assumed everything on it came as standard, rather than there being over 5 grand of optional extras on it. Just shows you really have to do your research before you buy a car!

Cheers guys, I'll be steering clear of that one :thumbs:

OK the ad is wrong and if the the car is otherwise sound that could be a good negotiating point especially if, like many, you wanted to change the Bose and are not bothered by cloth seats that you could/might also want to change aside from being lighter. ;)

Just for thoughts :shrug:

I was thinking the same, but the engine is seized and it's cat c, flood damage apparently but the guy reckons no water went in the floors which I find hard to believe and he's pretty sketchy with any other details I request.

Looked at it as a nice 08 plate 350z for about 8k when finished but it doesn't really seem worth the risk to open pandoras box.

It is possible that the seller thinks it's a GT because it has Brembo's and 18's, and didn't know that all UK Zed's have them, whereas they would be optional extra's/mid range models in Japan and the US.

I was thinking the same, but the engine is seized and it's cat c, flood damage apparently but the guy reckons no water went in the floors which I find hard to believe and he's pretty sketchy with any other details I request.

100% with this info - walk away :thumbdown: