Azure blue 350Z GT

calvin1169

Hey everyone,

On the lookout for a Azure blue zed. If anyone has one they are thinking of selling soon or knows of one I might have missed, please drop me a pm.

As for what I would like with the car, looking at between 04 - 55 reg and I would like all the GT spec toys if possible:

• rays alloys

• heated leather

• Bose 7 speaker set up

• factory sat nav

• xenons

Anything extra such as exhaust system, aftermarket alloys, lowered suspension, any performance mod will be an added bonus.

Ideally looking for a zed that has a decent amount of tax/mod left on it still and the lower the mileage te better.

As for the budget, looking to spend around 7500, maybe a bit more for the right zed.

Cal

How about - viewtopic.php?f=56&t=51840 :) I'm sure it's still available... :)

It is a lovely zed, just a shame them 19s don't come with it, means trying to find funds to buy a nice set of wheels that could Pull off the body kit. I'm also no sure how I feel about the body kit, might have to see it in the flesh I think. It might be worth a look if he isnt too far away. Seeing it in the flesh might sway me a bit more.

Cal

Mine is up for sale - a roadster but ticks the boxes :-)

As much as it ticks all the boxes, I just can't bring myself to get a roadster, might just be me but I can't get away with the back end of them, for some reason I dont think it looks as aggressive as a coupe. Nice looking car all the same, But just not for me, sorry.

I know of a nice set of 19's up for sale :blush:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=64784

Them wheels are the sex!! However by the time i pay for refurb and rubber I'm looking at easy £2k, after buying zed I simply won't have that sort of money straight away :(

It is a lovely zed, just a shame them 19s don't come with it, means trying to find funds to buy a nice set of wheels that could Pull off the body kit. I'm also no sure how I feel about the body kit, might have to see it in the flesh I think. It might be worth a look if he isnt too far away. Seeing it in the flesh might sway me a bit more.

Cal

Thanks mitz :thumbs:

I will likely sell the zed with the 19s on it. Send me a pm if u are interested

Cal

Thanks mitz :thumbs:

I will likely sell the zed with the 19s on it. Send me a pm if u are interested

You're welcome... :thumbs:

Hey everyone,

On the lookout for a Azure blue zed. If anyone has one they are thinking of selling soon or knows of one I might have missed, please drop me a pm.

As for what I would like with the car, looking at between 04 - 55 reg and I would like all the GT spec toys if possible:

• rays alloys

• heated leather

• Bose 7 speaker set up

• factory sat nav

• xenons

Anything extra such as exhaust system, aftermarket alloys, lowered suspension, any performance mod will be an added bonus.

Ideally looking for a zed that has a decent amount of tax/mod left on it still and the lower the mileage te better.

As for the budget, looking to spend around 7500, maybe a bit more for the right zed.

Cal

Good luck with the hunt :)

You should find a high mileage 04/54 Azure GT for your budget - just check the service history with a fine tooth comb - I highly doubt you'll find one with 'factory sat nav' though -(and why you would want it I don't know - the birdseye was pish) this wasn't part of the GT spec either.

Have a look at Irfan's :thumbs:

Good luck with the hunt :)

You should find a high mileage 04/54 Azure GT for your budget - just check the service history with a fine tooth comb - I highly doubt you'll find one with 'factory sat nav' though -(and why you would want it I don't know - the birdseye was pish) this wasn't part of the GT spec either.

Have a look at Irfan's :thumbs:

To be honest, Im not massively bothered about the nav, think its just more that when I test drove a couple, one had nav and one didn't, and it was just nice to have something to fill the empty space. I could live with it if I didn't have it.

I was actually eying up your car when it was for sale, sods law I was a bit too late. Seen a couple azure zeds go on the forum for decent prices so I'm sure if I be patient I will find what I'm after.