For sale: 350z Burnt Orange leather seats

fxn

Hello all,

As per title I have some 350z burnt orange leather seats for sale that came out of my 57 plate zed I got recently. The seats are heated and electric as they have come from a car with GT pack. I need these gone as I managed to get some black ones from a member here recently and they are taking up way too much room in the flat according to the gf :thumbdown:

The seats are in very good condition par from couple of little marks on the drivers side bolster, I've tried taking good pictures so you can see, the passenger side is absolutely immaculate.

Pic with username:

DSCN0286.JPG

Passenger side:

DSCN0275.JPG

Driver side:

DSCN0276.JPG

Scuffs on driver side:

DSCN0282.JPG

More pictures in my public picasa album here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/105532211134571922767/350zSeats?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Just looking to get my money back from getting the black seats so £400 ovno for collection from Camberley GU15 or alternatively buyer can arrange for courier like Paisley Freight that does them I believe for around £30. Collection much preferred so I don't have to get time off work for it.

Any questions let me know.

Thanks

.FxN

Sorry should've mentioned, these came from a Coupe. As for whether they move with the roof, no idea, guess it depends whether the seats get attached to moving rails. I'm sure someone here will be able to tell you.

Thanks

.FxN

Hi dude

Did the seats come off a coupe or a soft top Zed?

I am interested but I have a convertible so the seats move forward when the roof is in motion, I don't believe the coupe has that function but I could be wrong!!

Surely that information comes from the car to tell the seats to move forward a bit?

I paid £400 for the black ones here and he had paid £400 for them previously but didn't seem to need them after all, I bought them from Cragus couple weeks ago here, you should be able to find the thread from couple a weeks ago.

.FxN

Well I've been given until the weekend by the GF to get rid of the seats before I have to list them on fleabay now as we got people coming to stay with us mid september and can't have them in house then :thumbdown: so Ewan can you let me know during this week if you're interested otherwise need to post them so they definitely go regardless of price.

.FxN