Definitive bulb replacement/fitment list Help pls

notfub

20 hours ago, GMballistic said:

I guess it's not too bad then, ...I bought some LED's before which were £9 odd so a bit more high end and they were wrong. Luckily I was able to pass them on but I always remove the old bulbs first now to check what I'm looking for. 

Let us know how you get on won't you. :thumbs:

580 type works, this is the one that Halfords,  EuroCarParts or GSF have in stock if u ask or search. T20 or 7443 will come back with zero result on their website. Bought 2 for a fiver as it is always recommended to swap both sides else the older one will give up soon. (don't know the science behind it) 

The bulb I have replaced seems to be from factory as it has same supplier name (Ichikoh)  on the brake lights. If it is, they lasted 13 years =) 

IMG_20170812_171820.jpg

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Looking for a pair of D2S bulbs for my HR, does anyone know of any reliable places to get some? Pref 6000k/8000k 

auto bulbs direct seem to do them for £65 a pair and I don’t trust eBay that much. 

Thanks

From my experience with bulbs it’s been buy cheap buy twice. Used eBay as I didn’t want to pay ABD prices, but bulbs didn’t last long even though they were branded Philips. Then I bit the bullet and bought the twenty20 bulbs from ABD, had no problems since, plus the brighteness and quality of colour was better too. 

5 hours ago, DarmoZ said:

From my experience with bulbs it’s been buy cheap buy twice. Used eBay as I didn’t want to pay ABD prices, but bulbs didn’t last long even though they were branded Philips. Then I bit the bullet and bought the twenty20 bulbs from ABD, had no problems since, plus the brighteness and quality of colour was better too. 

Thanks, I’ll guess I just have to get the ABD bulbs save money in the long run 

• 1 year later...