Nissan in dartford

Westover Nissan in Bournemouth

Platinum Nissan in Bath

Lythgoe's in Bolton

Middlehurst

Wakefield Nissan (Harratts)

Humphris of Oxford

Fish Bros, Swindon

Barton Townley Barrow in Furness. Very good price.

Holdcroft Nissan Hanley(Very Good)

Chorley Nissan (Very Good)

Barnard & Brough, Haywards Heath

Dorchester Nissan (Very Good)

Dan Perkins Slough

Bad

Arnold Clark, Liverpool

Benfield motors Portland Rd Newcastle upon Tyne

Sunwin Nottingham

Park's Motor Group - Hamilton

Nissan Shepperton

Lookers Nissan - Chester (new dealership)

Moved Dan Perkins Slough. Not had a bad report of them for a while and I just had another top notch service off them. Mentioning 350z-uk also gets you a discount (varies depending on the service) :thumbs:

I'm surprised Marshall Nissan Cambridge aren't on the good list, particularly as two posts earlier recommended them.....

Its just up to people to copy and past the list and add their own really. And if anyone disagrees with a good/bad dealer we can ammend appopraitely. I just C&P'd the list, sorry missed off those that didnt :blush:

Good

• Sturgess Nissan, Leicester
    Parks - Ayr
    Lockwood and Greenwood in Ashton -u-Lyne
    L&G Manchester
    Nissan in dartford
    Platinum Nissan in Bath
    Lythgoe's in Bolton
    Middlehurst
    Humphris of Oxford
    Fish Bros, Swindon
    Dan Perkins Slough
    Marshalls of Cambridge
    KJM Nissan Reading

Bad

• Arnold Clark, Liverpool
    Sunwin Nottingham
    Nissan Shepperton
    Nissan Aldershot

• 2 weeks later...

Report this post

Good

Sturgess Nissan, Leicester

Parks - Ayr

Lockwood and Greenwood in Ashton -u-Lyne

L&G Manchester

Nissan in dartford

Platinum Nissan in Bath

Lythgoe's in Bolton

Middlehurst

Humphris of Oxford

Fish Bros, Swindon

Dan Perkins Slough

Marshalls of Cambridge

KJM Nissan Reading

Harrats Nissan Sheffield.

Bad

Arnold Clark, Liverpool

Sunwin Nottingham

Nissan Shepperton

Nissan Aldershot

Just had P1 at Harratts Nissan Sheffield for £161 I got there early and they sorted me early. I had it done while I waited It took just over an hour as I did not have it washed, plenty of coffee and a nice waiting area.Good service.

• 1 month later...

Just got mine back from it's P2 at KJM Reading. I supplied my own oil, they got to a reasonable (for the gold mine south) £224 inclusive. Decent inspection of the car before taking it in, they only did 5 miles in it (as opposed to the 11-15 others seemed to do!) and they even rang me to let me know they found the small crack in one of my side skirts. Only negative was the sticky white finger prints on the boot, bonnet and doors. Since they DIDN'T wash the car and greased my rear drop links, overall I'd say I'm happy. :)

Parks Nissan in East Kilbride - have to say the service I have had off them so far has been pretty good! They replaced the bubbling RAYS under warranty within a couple of weeks of raising the complaint. :teeth:

As I learned on this site, I couldn't really see any major differences between the P2 and P3 service apart from them maybe staring at the car for a bit longer. Asked them about it and they said there were extra safety and diagnostic checks (they seemed unsure) but nevertheless gave a P3 service for the price of a P2. Also, as most do, I have a JWT pop charger - they took money off the service price again because they weren't replacing the air filter. :thumbs:

Extra fuel money - yay!

So all in all I am pretty pleased - with Sarnie on the YTS kids washing my car with brillo pads and washing up liquid though! Bad times!

Sunwin Nissan Keighley:

Bought my new zed from these and all in all was very happy :thumbs: . Just had P1 done this morning and had to wait three hours :yawn: . When I went to pay they knocked me £20 off for waiting so long :) so only paid £168.20. Will be going back next time.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right place as technically speaking not a dealer but an 'authorised repairer'

http://www.atkinmotorengineers.com/contact-us.htm

took the zed today for service and MOT at these guys who were recommended by Malcolm (MBS). They are a long established family firm that i think used to be a nissan dealer but are no longer, however they are still authorised for warranty work etc as far as I know.

The service I had there was excellent. I took my own oil and filter from opie which they were fine with. They lent me a car with no quibbles or hassle (yes an M reg micra but it went). when i went to collect the car they'd had the wheels off and cleaned all the inside of my alloys and the brembo calipers. Everything had been done spot on. They have also told me they will do the big dent on the wheel arch and a door ding on the other side for about £60.

I had a long chat with them about this forum and told them they'd been recommended by a member. The guy I spoke to was really interested and we had a chat about the clicky axle problem as they're getting one in with that - I told him to have a look on the forum! :lol: Anyway, they treated my car very well and obviously had high regard for the zed and respect for the club - they said they have had a couple of people in from the club lately. I will definitely be using them from now on and would highly recommend them to anyone in the area even if it means travelling a bit.

I bought my own oil but the total price for the service and MOT was £204

Thanks to Malcolm for the recommendation.

edit - I bought something while i was there for a tenner so knock that off the above price.

Not sure if this is the right place as technically speaking not a dealer but an 'authorised repairer'

http://www.atkinmotorengineers.com/contact-us.htm

took the zed today for service and MOT at these guys who were recommended by Malcolm (MBS). They are a long established family firm that i think used to be a nissan dealer but are no longer, however they are still authorised for warranty work etc as far as I know.

The service I had there was excellent. I took my own oil and filter from opie which they were fine with. They lent me a car with no quibbles or hassle (yes an M reg micra but it went). when i went to collect the car they'd had the wheels off and cleaned all the inside of my alloys and the brembo calipers. Everything had been done spot on. They have also told me they will do the big dent on the wheel arch and a door ding on the other side for about £60.

I had a long chat with them about this forum and told them they'd been recommended by a member. The guy I spoke to was really interested and we had a chat about the clicky axle problem as they're getting one in with that - I told him to have a look on the forum! :lol: Anyway, they treated my car very well and obviously had high regard for the zed and respect for the club - they said they have had a couple of people in from the club lately. I will definitely be using them from now on and would highly recommend them to anyone in the area even if it means travelling a bit.

I bought my own oil but the total price for the service and MOT was £204

Thanks to Malcolm for the recommendation.

Your welcome I might get a discount next time i visit.

• 4 weeks later...

Just had my P3 done at Marshalls Bury St Edmunds. £240 inc VAT. Supplied own oil. They originally quoted £299 but I beat them down!

Very friendly, had a good chat regarding my impending move to Germany and seem to have done a decent job on the car. Require new pads and tyres soon and one of the belts is looking a little worn but nothing serious.

All in all I was quite impressed!

P3 Done yesterday at Benfield Nissan Newcastle (Shieldfield)

Very impressed, done on time, NOT washed at my request, £285 inc VAT using their oil. Tried to sell me an air-con re-gas but no pressure when I told them no thanks. Successfully diagnosed another small issue I know is niggling away.

:thumbs:

Wakefield Nissan (Harratts) - All good.

Had a bunch of warranty work done there: replacement wheels (with no fuss even after 30 months), replcement BOSE HU, rear axle and some other stuff I've forgotton. My GT4 has been in for some bodywork repair which was completed good as new. I use this dealer for my regular servicing too.

Mathew is very helpful on the service desk, and Dave in Sales if you need anything new.

Glad their servicing is good, because their sales manager is very poor. Poor attitude and poor customer service. Completed a deal for a new Z in silver with the salesman, only to find that when I got home and phone to confirm the the sales manager had over ruled him and cancelled the deal. Then didn't return calls and then was impolite when he finally did a day later. :thumbdown:

Got my Z in the end from west london motor group (hanwell). Top Blokes Omar & Ash. couldn't do enough for me. Highly recommended 10 out of 10. :#1:

Need somewhere good in Yorkshire to look after my Z though :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a P3 from WLMG (formerly Dan Perkins) in Slough. More great service and knocked me some money off for being a member and also for not having the brake fluid done. Remember to mention the forum if you use them, they are very friendly and quick service. Also, with a P3 you get an MOT for free when you need it :thumbs: Updated the name in the list.

Good

Parks - Ayr

Lockwood and Greenwood, Ashton -u-Lyne

L&G, Manchester

Nissan Dartford

Westover Nissan, Bournemouth

Platinum Nissan, Bath

Lythgoe's, Bolton

Middlehurst

Humphris of Oxford

Fish Bros, Swindon

WLMG (West London Motor Group, formerly Dan Perkins), Slough

Marshalls of Cambridge

KJM Nissan, Reading

Harrats Nissan, Sheffield.

Bad

Arnold Clark, Liverpool

Benfield Motors, Portland Rd Newcastle upon Tyne

Sunwin, Nottingham

Park's Motor Group, Hamilton

Nissan Shepperton

Lookers Nissan, Chester (new dealership)

Nissan Aldershot

Do it yourself guys, copy and paste :p

Good

Ancaster South Croydon

Parks - Ayr

L&G, Manchester

Nissan Dartford

Platinum Nissan, Bath

Lythgoe's, Bolton

Middlehurst

Humphris of Oxford

Fish Bros, Swindon

Marshalls of Cambridge

KJM Nissan, Reading

Bad

Arnold Clark, Liverpool

Sunwin, Nottingham

Nissan Shepperton

Nissan Aldershot

Glynn Hopkins Ipswich

Just had first P1 from my local dealer, original sales process was great, and they took great care at service time. :thumbs:

Good

Ancaster South Croydon

Parks - Ayr

L&G, Manchester

Nissan Dartford

Platinum Nissan, Bath

Lythgoe's, Bolton

Middlehurst

Humphris of Oxford

Fish Bros, Swindon

Marshalls of Cambridge

KJM Nissan, Reading

Edgars, Rowrah in West Cumbria.

Bad

Arnold Clark, Liverpool

Sunwin, Nottingham

Nissan Shepperton

Nissan Aldershot

Glynn Hopkins Ipswich

Good

Ancaster South Croydon

Parks - Ayr

L&G, Manchester

Nissan Dartford

Platinum Nissan, Bath

Lythgoe's, Bolton

Middlehurst

Humphris of Oxford

Fish Bros, Swindon

Marshalls of Cambridge

KJM Nissan, Reading

Edgars, Rowrah in West Cumbria.

Bad

Arnold Clark, Liverpool

Sunwin, Nottingham

Nissan Shepperton

Nissan Aldershot

Glynn Hopkins Ipswich

Evans Halshaw, Aberdeen

Added Evans Halshaw as I thought they were crap and my sister put her Qashqai in today and they were complete aresholes to her. She did look at their 370Z and she said it was lovely but they are still idiots! All the staff on 'floor' are crap, they talked to her like she was an idiot, misplaced her car (in a different car park) and wouldn't apologise or admit fault just gave more abuse, the list goes on! In fairness though I spoke with a couple of mechanics ages ago and they were decent and the boy that collected my car was ace.

Overall though.... muppets!

• 2 weeks later...

You need to add a 'Germany list' for your growing numbers of British Forces Germany (BFG) members on the site (currently stands at 2!! :thumbs: ).

I had the 3 year P1 done today for £135 tax free at the Nissan dealership in Celle. I love ze German's as you know you're going to get a thorough service and they wont rip you off. A good job through and through.

Oh and they had a Kuro 370z parked outside. Didn't take my camera, like a 10%er

• 2 weeks later...

Just had P2 done at West Way Basingstoke and quite frankly very impressed.

They didn't stick me in a Micra for a laugh as a courtesy car (free) which was a good start, shame they wouldn't let me have the 370 out front but then that was really hoping, lol!

Very polite, kept informed and even got a txt when all complete. Prices seem reasonable and even put decent enough oil in it and not at a rip off price at all. Cheeky so n so's did charge me for filling washer bottle when I'd done that last night myself but I'll let £1 slide.

Maybe I'm easily pleased but much better experience than I'd had with Fiat dealerships in the past?!