New lady Zed owner !

Thank you all soooo much for the welcome messages :blush: . I love that pic of the fto and zed together! I've enjoyed every minute of owning an fto but they are getting old now so there's not many good ones around and mine now has some laquer peeling and a bit of rust on one of the wheel arches so I had to trade it in for the zed, I'm sure I won't regret it :drive1 . Won't be able to make the meet next Sat as I don't collect the zed till late afternoon, so another time def

Welcome to the forum Shel. Don't mind the boys, they haven't had their tablets yet. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lots of lady owners on here these days to keep you company :thumbs: (I think you's are trying to take over :blush::lol:

What gives you that idea?! :p:lol:

Thank you all soooo much for the welcome messages :blush: . I love that pic of the fto and zed together! I've enjoyed every minute of owning an fto but they are getting old now so there's not many good ones around and mine now has some laquer peeling and a bit of rust on one of the wheel arches so I had to trade it in for the zed, I'm sure I won't regret it :drive1 . Won't be able to make the meet next Sat as I don't collect the zed till late afternoon, so another time def

Mine had some rust coming through at the top of the rear wheel arches and needed some welding on it for its MOT, so it was time to move on - I do wonder who has got it now.

The zed is a great car too, great fun to drive - having the top down on mine is the best way to drive it although the summer weather isn't allowing much of a chance.