The suns out so lets get cleaning!!!!!!!!!

Sarnie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice skip :thumbs:

done a very good job of cleaning it :p

wish i could have went to wales :thumbdown: , but car is just getting primmed at the moment and wont be ready for another week or so

cant wait to see the photos - have a good time lads

:teeth:

Nice results Sarnie B)

I too have just spent 2 hrs just polishing :Autoglym High Resin Polish/waxing:Carnuba Wax/wheels wax/wheels AF-250 spray (anti corrossion)/Exhaust polish & AF250/Bumper black on all blastic & rubber bits/touch up pen on two tiny stone chips/tyres dressing/.....& am now too knackered to drive it let alone take any pics & faff around uploading to Pc then photobucket then......:headhurt:

ps cars looking gleamin!

Nice reflections Sarnie B)

Done mine today cleaned off and put its 2nd layer of AG ERP on, done insides then went for the wax later this afternoon Nattys Blue, F000k me it nearly killed me. :headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

I applied it with the pad, covered the car went to buff it off...oh my god it was tough, dynamite grade took me 3 hours to get off :bang:

Ran out of daylight in the end needed torch to try and finish buffing it, dread to think what the neighbours think :fool:

Just hope it looks half decent tomorrow!

• 1 month later...
I have to admit, I've not cleaned the zed since the day before the NW run :blush: I have cleaned the wheels on their own though :D Gonna give it a go today B)

Cool! I don't feel so guilty now, not having cleaned mine for 3 weeks.

:thumbs:

I have to admit, I've not cleaned the zed since the day before the NW run :blush: I have cleaned the wheels on their own though :D Gonna give it a go today B)

Cool! I don't feel so guilty now, not having cleaned mine for 3 weeks.

:thumbs:

Just finished. And now its pissing down :wacko::headhurt::surrender:

There is a God!! ;)

C'mon guys, stop provoking each other. :dry:

I had nothing more to say on the matter, but if he wants to keep stoking it up........... :yawn:

How about if either of you feel you're being provoked you rise above it and ignore it. I'm not taking sides, Im just bored. :yawn:

There is a God!! ;)

C'mon guys, stop provoking each other. :dry:

I had nothing more to say on the matter, but if he wants to keep stoking it up........... :yawn:

How about if either of you feel you're being provoked you rise above it and ignore it. I'm not taking sides, Im just bored. :yawn:

How about just don't start the provoking in the first instance ;)