£100 OFF MeisterR Coilovers -> Voucher Code 350ZUK

MeisterR

Is the Zeta s model inboard rear springs instead of coilover? I'm looking for some that don't use coilovers at the rear, are there rear damping adjuster extenders available aswell?

Thanks fella

a ) Yes, the rears use the OEM style springs (i.e: not true coilovers).

b ) Yes, damping adjusters are available (about £25 iirc). Wasso has his fitted on top of the rear strut bar on his coupe, I have mine mounted under the roof toneau on the roadster.

Edited by HaydnH

Another set went out to another members.

Anyone else interested, still have them in stock. :)

That'll be me :). They're my second set of MeisterR coilovers as I regretibly sold the first set off my old Z to Wasso (who incidentally seems very happy with them) rather than keeping them for my current Z. Looking forward to getting them fitted.

Another set went out to another members.

Anyone else interested, still have them in stock. :)

That'll be me :). They're my second set of MeisterR coilovers as I regretibly sold the first set off my old Z to Wasso (who incidentally seems very happy with them) rather than keeping them for my current Z. Looking forward to getting them fitted.

Remember to post up some pictures and give us some of your impression after fitting the coilovers. :)

Just had been inform that the webshop SSL certificate expired.

The certificate had been renew and all is working now.

So if anyone tried to place an order in the past few days and had concern because they got a warning message.

That had been rectified now.

If anyone got any questions, just drop me an E-mail at info@meisterr.com

Any pictures? How are you finding them in the current cold climate? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Now that we are stepping into December, I thought I will post up that I will review the offer at the end of the year.

So the current £100 Off will stand until the end of December, after that I will decide what to do.

If anyone are interested in getting into the deal and need a bit more time, drop me a PM and I'll arrange something. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

Now back in the country so should anyone have any questions, please feel free to PM me and let me know.

The current offer is under review at the moment and will run until the end of January, after that we will discontinue this offer.

If anyone don't want to miss out on the deal but may need a little more time, please PM me and we can work something out. :)

Hello All,

Just to confirm after a review, the MeisterR offer will discontinue at the end of this month as we have been running this for quite some time now. However, if you are considering getting a set in the near future please give us a PM and we will see if we can do anything for you.

Many thanks,

Edwin

• 2 weeks later...

As we have said, the current offer will finish end of January (Today).

But just in case, I will let this offer run until Monday to give a bit more time for those who want a few more days to decide.

We will have a new offer as I try to offer a deal to members of the forum as a trader; it won't be as good as the current one.

So if you don't want to miss out and want a set of MeisterR coilovers, this would be a good time. :)

If you need a bit longer, drop me a PM and we can try to work something out.

Jerrick