Insurance for Modified 313 in NW England (2k).

DaJimstar

Hi Ladies and Gents.

I currently insure with E-Sure. I really would like some uprated anti-sway bars, and they do not cover any mods. I have contacted prestige who quoted me 1.1k (for sway bars and braided brake lines) for Hale, Cheshire. Thats up 500 on what I pay with the car standard (I currently have no mods on a 07 313).

Can anyone advise who they use in around the NW area for like for like insurance with modifications. Alex has some stuff in I would love to give a try :#1::#1::drive1:#1::#1: but I simply wont modify the car without knowing I am insured :thumbs::thumbs:

Very cool, I contacted them a few months ago and they were coming in over 1 k, also.. I will give em another, try.. Am I being unrealist is about 1k what I should be paying, seems steeep :scare:.. I have requested a call back from thier service tomorrow :snack::snack: Cheers :thumbs::thumbs::D

Hiya,,,

just renewing mine now, try these, the best quotes I've had, with declared mods.

Sainsbury, um yes!!! And the broker mentioned on here, Livingstones Warman.

Leeds based, looking at circa 600.

Someone near me will be along now with something far better, heh ho.

Good luck

I'm also with Adrian Flux with just the bodykit and 19s added.

41, 16yrs no claims, no points and pay around £500.

The insurance brokers on the forum don't seem to like our Manchester post code.

They reckon we are all "ninja rockstars" ;):lol:

I'm with admiral. When I insure at the end of October, with all mods declared (front bumper, rear bumper, alloys, spoiler), I've been quoted £954. That's at 22 years old with 3 years no claims.

Thanks so much, I had no idead Admiral etc, and Sainsbury's did such things.. Its the 1st car I have/am modding.. :):) Thanks so much everyone, I will pursue a quotes from these firms tomorrow.. esure business model does not fit with mods :)

Admiral could be a goer :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Thanks so much once again. :thumbs:

I'm also with Adrian Flux with just the bodykit and 19s added.

41, 16yrs no claims, no points and pay around £500.

The insurance brokers on the forum don't seem to like our Manchester post code.

They reckon we are all "ninja rockstars" ;):lol:

You are home boy, do not deny it :thumbs::):) kettle is still on m8! Good luck at l&G tomorrow :thumbs::thumbs:

If you only did the quote online, phone them up and try to get them to lower the quote, even tell them a wee fib or 2 about previous quotes from other companies if you have too. Also before calling, play around with your job title, change it to something else, you'd be surprised how much it will change, but don't change it so much that are completely lieing about it, i.e., IT - COE of a global corporation.

Hi all, just a quick thanks, tried everywhere suggested all coming back at well over 1k. Flux were genuinely 2k + :scare::scare:

Reference: 124/350/O208/SAM

Hello X,

"Thank you for requesting a quotation on your NISSAN 350Z. We are delighted to offer you our highly competitive (REALLY :scare::scare: ) rate as shown below:

ANNUAL PREMIUM

£2057.94

Selected additional policies

see attached PDF for details

£15

Total Payable:

£2072.94" :cold:

All stating its because I have only owned the car a little over a month. I think I am best placed to own the car as stock for 1 year, then go from there with the mods, as when they ask me what my other car is etc, etc what experience I have of sports cars etc, I have to confess its little.. Its barmy though as that is for under 6000k miles per year... :bang: :bang: Thanks so much for your help.. :thumbs: :thumbs: Ar well I will just have to love it as stock.. (for now :snack: ) :thumbs:

Just a thought.

Was speaking to someone today who had a quote for £900 to insure his zed and when he went online he got fully comp EUROPEAN cover for £700 which allows him to drive in Europe too :thumbs:

He couldn't find the number on his phone when I asked him for a contact but said it was via a broker and with AXA. Worth a try

I am going to re try them, see what I can do.. Hope to see you at the next meet Dragon.

Hi jimmy yeah sorry I missed krispy kreme on sunday, had to work, like i said liv/war did a great deal sure they will be able to

help, will defo make next meet. :thumbs: