2006 Zed £12000

I'd be very curious as to how the one owner had owned it from new...................

Is it possible the guy / girl bought it new and imported it? :shrug:

Edit: Lol, just read the advert... the comapny director of Nissan owned it before him... so full Nissan Service History! :lol:

It also appears to have the 2007 bonnet, weird for a 2006 :shrug:

Not when you think they are not calendar 12 months.

Mine was 1st registered on 4th February 2009 but for some reason it's on a 58 plate. So it could be a 1st Feb 2007 on a 2006 plate. I do wish they would start there year on 1st January like the rest of us mortals!

I've never read so much bullsh*t. It's an Import and from the sounds of it the seller doesn't have a clue (or is lying through his back teeth) :shrug:. A couple of those pics highlight that the colour of the sills and rear bumper are a really bad match as well....avoid.

Pete

I've never read so much bullsh*t. It's an Import and from the sounds of it the seller doesn't have a clue (or is lying through his back teeth) :shrug:. A couple of those pics highlight that the colour of the sills and rear bumper are a really bad match as well....avoid.

Pete

Meeoww lol

Pete

You can put the question to him as he is a newbie on here l believe!

Recognise the car as seen it at the Croydon meets.

Not when you think they are not calendar 12 months.

Mine was 1st registered on 4th February 2009 but for some reason it's on a 58 plate. So it could be a 1st Feb 2007 on a 2006 plate. I do wish they would start there year on 1st January like the rest of us mortals!

I get that, but excuse me if i'm wrong as I'm from N Ireland and not 100% sure about the plate system on the mainland, but wouldn't the 58 plate be used until the end of Feb 09, then the 09 plate from March and then the 59 plate from later in the year?

That car is supposed to be registered on 1/3/2006 according to the add, so would be an 06 plate if I am correct and the HR didn't surface until the 07 plates. Correct? If it was an 07 plate with a DE engine I could understand, late registration for example, but this car would have to have been registered a year before it was released if it is actually an HR motor.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, every days a school day :)

I have no doubt at all that you are correct

The point I wash pushing is that they don't make things easy for us.

For example start registering cars at the 1st January?

Or is bank holiday a reason to confuse us all?

Well spotted though:)

The clue was the small ashtray at the front of the handbrake:

:drive1

Nope, it has the correct bonnet for the MY06 Facelift

Pretty sure 2006 rev-ups had all the other facelift features, but still the grooved bonnet rather than the power-bulge. I think the bonnet goes with the engine rather than the MY as such.

DB

Pretty sure 2006 rev-ups had all the other facelift features, but still the grooved bonnet rather than the power-bulge. I think the bonnet goes with the engine rather than the MY as such.

DB

The MY and different engines go hand in hand. The MY06, or Revup as it's also know has the same grooved bonnet as the MY03 DE engined car, which is what the car in question has so it has the correct bonnet, ie it doesn't have the bulge :thumbs:

DB

The MY and different engines go hand in hand. The MY06, or Revup as it's also know has the same grooved bonnet as the MY03 DE engined car, which is what the car in question has so it has the correct bonnet, ie it doesn't have the bulge :thumbs:

Yes, that's what I was saying, but have another look because I'm pretty sure that's the HR bonnet. Not easy to see from the photo angle but it doesn't look like it has grooves and seems to bulge in about the right place.

DB