Silenced Decats

ric

Were they not japspeed ones?

They came in a horsham developments box, covered in horsham development wrapping and tape, so I don't think so...

i was referring to the ones that went for £70. they looked like japspeed

Ahh I see what you mean. Just clicked the link and they do look different so possibly! Nice spot

They came in a horsham developments box, covered in horsham development wrapping and tape, so I don't think so...

And it was me that bought them for £82.50 delivered. I'm not sure if they were japspeed but they were certainly unbranded. I personally would have preferred to have went for these and paid a but extra because I've already been back to the garage twice since fitting as at first I had a rattle against the heat shield then a leak! I am by no means complaining against the seller in case anyone thinks I am as I knew they were cheap replacements, just letting people know you get what you pay for!

And it was me that bought them for £82.50 delivered. I'm not sure if they were japspeed but they were certainly unbranded. I personally would have preferred to have went for these and paid a but extra because I've already been back to the garage twice since fitting as at first I had a rattle against the heat shield then a leak! I am by no means complaining against the seller in case anyone thinks I am as I knew they were cheap replacements, just letting people know you get what you pay for!

Appeciate the post mate, hopefully that's cleared up a few people's opinons from earlier in the thread.

Hope you get your's sorted!

For the info of any buyers, mine dropped straight onto my 350 with no troubles (fitted when I had by uprev at RS Tuning in Leeds), no rattle etc (although they did make the exhaust a bit louder ha!)

Cheers,

my japspeed silenced and unsilenced decats didnt have the japspeed logo on them either but when the unsilenced ones both snapped, the replacements had the japspeed logo on them and a different design with no supports so maybe its a better design. just to note the unsilenced decats havent had a problem "yet"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...