Greeting from Cambridge

Thanks all for the welcome.

This is the one from newmarket motors isn't it which was up for 9k??

Indeed it was - paid less than £9K with trade-in etc. At 22,000 miles, FSH, 18" Rota alloys and great condition I am pleased.

They now have a 2007 for £9K, but @ 52,000 miles. I have also seen a 2007 @ Crown Motors in Soham and they are asking near £12K !!

Couple of bits of advice please. Now know you have to have clutch depressed before it will start :blush: and that you need to have your foot on the footbrake before roof will retract/go back into place :blush::blush::blush::blush: (live and learn huh !!)

I need to know a: where I can lay my hands on an owners manual (loads of other Nissan stuff, but no handbook) b: how do I obtain a 2nd key as only one came with it.

Oh yeh - where is the bloody horn ?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks all for the welcome.

This is the one from newmarket motors isn't it which was up for 9k??

Indeed it was - paid less than £9K with trade-in etc. At 22,000 miles, FSH, 18" Rota alloys and great condition I am pleased.

They now have a 2007 for £9K, but @ 52,000 miles. I have also seen a 2007 @ Crown Motors in Soham and they are asking near £12K !!

Couple of bits of advice please. Now know you have to have clutch depressed before it will start :blush: and that you need to have your foot on the footbrake before roof will retract/go back into place :blush::blush::blush::blush: (live and learn huh !!)

I need to know a: where I can lay my hands on an owners manual (loads of other Nissan stuff, but no handbook) b: how do I obtain a 2nd key as only one came with it.

Oh yeh - where is the bloody horn ?

Any help appreciated.

Im pretty sure the one at Crown motors is my old one as theres not many of them in the country. Its a 313 model, so 309bhp rather than the 276bhp yours has. It also has the optional extra Alezan Orange seats (£650 when new), the Sat Nav (£1400 when new) and the Rays alloys. It has the ipod modification in it, new Falken tyres (£600), K1 exhaust, just had P2 service and 12 months MOT. Only thing it would need is new spark plugs if they havent already done them, as they are due.

Were you on the a14 at about 6pm last night travelling north from Cambridge as I overtook an 05 plate grey roadster who was cruising at 60mph (in a 70mph zone). **05 PMO I think the plate was.

The horn is on the centre of the steering wheel!!

Should have looked a bit harder and pressed on it a bit harder !! :blush::blush:

Have got owners handbook from Nissan @ Marshalls of Cambridge. Have also obtained 2nd key from same place - not cheap !! Guy was saying how often they get trade-ins with only one key.

Saw a couple of posts about oil - recommendation is for 5/30 but have I read about using 10/40 ?

Managed to get prices from Nissan parts department for filters etc - not too bad - but £95 for a set of 6 iridiums - I don't think so !!

Were you on the a14 at about 6pm last night travelling north from Cambridge - **05 PMO

No not me - it will have the personalised plate from the FTO when paperwork come through.

I have already noticed that people in Golf GTI's/2.0 TDI's, BMM Z3's etc all seem to think that they can straight-line you - very odd !!

The horn is on the centre of the steering wheel!!

Should have looked a bit harder and pressed on it a bit harder !! :blush::blush:

Have got owners handbook from Nissan @ Marshalls of Cambridge. Have also obtained 2nd key from same place - not cheap !! Guy was saying how often they get trade-ins with only one key.

Saw a couple of posts about oil - recommendation is for 5/30 but have I read about using 10/40 ?

Managed to get prices from Nissan parts department for filters etc - not too bad - but £95 for a set of 6 iridiums - I don't think so !!

Were you on the a14 at about 6pm last night travelling north from Cambridge - **05 PMO

No not me - it will have the personalised plate from the FTO when paperwork come through.

I have already noticed that people in Golf GTI's/2.0 TDI's, BMM Z3's etc all seem to think that they can straight-line you - very odd !!

Only 2 keys? Mine had 3 keys. 2 drivers keys and a small plastic key with no blipper on it.

Plugs certainly arnt cheap, but the other bits for a service are. Genuine oil filters are about 6quid, yours wont have the dual air boxes like mine had, so your only looking at one air filter and the oil is a reasonable price. It cost me half the price it costs to service my missus`s old Peugeot 307 HDI.

• 4 months later...