New Scottish Member

Hey everybody,

Guess I should say hello, been on this forum for quite a while but never posted :blush:

I picked up my Zed a few weeks back now, here she is getting a clean :)

IMAG0043-1.jpg

Its an 2003 Import Fairlady Z, 49,000 miles, pretty much standard, all the extras including the Japanese sat nav, the only thing it doesn't have is cruise control :thumbdown:

Gave it a full service soon after buying it, oil, plugs and filter. I also stuck in a new Cosworth panel air filter courtesy of ZMANALEX.

Spent last weekend down at Crail drifting :yahoo: I'll post some pictures up later if you's are interested?

The car performed flawlessly and I loved every minute of it, just need more spare tyres next time :lol: I would recommend it to anyone, by far the most fun you can have in a car :thumbs:

Plans are to get some pimping wheels, something with plenty of dish, set of coilovers, a few suspension arms, straight through exhaust and maybe some bucket seats :D a couple of years down the line I'd like to go FI as well B) but the plan for now is to get as much drifting seat time as possible, cant get enough.

Hope to meet some of you soon at local meets and events.

Cheers Rob