Thinking about getting another Zed!

stuarty

I traded my 350z for a new BMW in Janurary and TBH im missing it! Ive caught myself looking at them again and i think im going to bit the bullet.

Dont get me wrong the 320i m sport plus is a great car and looks B) in alpine white with the dark chrome alloys factory privacy glass etc. But i really miss the Zed. It was more than just a car it was almost part of the family. Anyone Friends or family that i met always asked how the "350" was going, but no one ever asks how the beemer is. :dry:

Anyway, im now on a mission! Ive saw a few nice one's on autotrader and piston heads so thats where i'll start.

I'll be looking for something pretty standard, defo a GT with rays and perhaps a factory Nismo kit :teeth:

How did you go from a Zed to a 320? The 320 always strikes me as a pointless car really. Its slow, tiny engined for its size. If I wanted a car that I worried about economy Id get the derv version as it would also be quicker. Its like when you see the old 318's. It must just be a badge thing.

Hope you return to where its best mate.

TBH, i didnt really change for any particular reason. As i said the BMW is a great car, but i do prefer the coupe styling.

I think i might have a crack on my front alloy, not sure, its booked into BMW on thursday to get checked :dry:

Ive read all the info on the problems bmw had with there wheels a few years ago. I hope they dont try to blame me as ive defo not hit any pothols and the cars only done 2000 miles!