New member from Surrey

:welcome: hello

Thanks, Steve I'm in Camberley area *goes off to read redlinestyling subforum* :thumbs:

.FxN

:lol: nice one, I had another new member from Camberley contact me yesterday, best get a meet set up :thumbs:

I vote Steve to set up a local meet :p:thumbs:

Your too kind Greg............I'll use some of that spare time I've been collecting ;)

Thanks, Steve I'm in Camberley area *goes off to read redlinestyling subforum* :thumbs:

.FxN

:lol: nice one, I had another new member from Camberley contact me yesterday, best get a meet set up :thumbs:

:wave: I'm just inside Farnborough next to Camberley Auto Factors.

Welcome, im just down the road 5 minutes away in deepcut near steve.

As graham said im sorting out a little drive soon, maybe we should all meet up sometime in a local pub have a chat and answer any questions you have and you can take a look at some zeds to give you ideas

Will, that sounds like a plan! Would be good to have a chat with people who've owned a Z for a while and get some ideas for mine.

lrh, thanks mate, very nice but looking for a 313 one instead, got test drive tomorrow of one so quite excited.

Also I don't think I can post to the Swap forum yet but anyone know if anyone would be looking to swap an orange interior for a black one? Going to see one tomorrow and it has orange leathers and i'm not too keen on them, much rather for black ones and toying with idea of either getting them dyed black (or other color if I get inspired for something crazy) professionally or swap with someone if rest of the car is lovely.

.FxN

Also I don't think I can post to the Swap forum yet but anyone know if anyone would be looking to swap an orange interior for a black one? Going to see one tomorrow and it has orange leathers and i'm not too keen on them, much rather for black ones and toying with idea of either getting them dyed black (or other color if I get inspired for something crazy) professionally or swap with someone if rest of the car is lovely.

Would think you are bound to find someone. :thumbs:

Where do you pass through visit Vix? :)

Welcome :wave:

I don't know where you Surrey guys hide, but I'm there most weekends and only ever seen about 3 zeds and none are on the forum lol

My boyfriend lives in West Molesey so I'm usually around there, Esher, Kingston, Cobham, Woking. Occasionally I go to Guildford and Farnborough and Boxhill/Dorking, but not much

I can certainly believe they're garage queens as the supra is one too, the zed on the other hand is more of a swamp donkey (this summer anyway poor thing!) lol

Oh, so you flaunt around the posh areas and occasionally "slum" it elswhere :lol:;)

I don't know where you Surrey guys hide, but I'm there most weekends and only ever seen about 3 zeds and none are on the forum lol

My boyfriend lives in West Molesey so I'm usually around there, Esher, Kingston, Cobham, Woking. Occasionally I go to Guildford and Farnborough and Boxhill/Dorking, but not much

I can certainly believe they're garage queens as the supra is one too, the zed on the other hand is more of a swamp donkey (this summer anyway poor thing!) lol

Will, that sounds like a plan! Would be good to have a chat with people who've owned a Z for a while and get some ideas for mine.

lrh, thanks mate, very nice but looking for a 313 one instead, got test drive tomorrow of one so quite excited.

.FxN

Black leather seats FOR SALE:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63819

:thumbs:

I wouldn't say Molesey is posh lol. I have no idea where I am half the time when round there lol

Oh, so you flaunt around the posh areas and occasionally "slum" it elswhere :lol:;)

Found one! Put deposit on it yesterday and will be going to pick it up early next saturday, Black 2007 313 GT pack, 1 previous owner and 57k miles on the clock so very pleased with the find and was left with a little bit of spare money from my budget so need to have a think what to invest it in, maybe coilies or springs, jwt pop charger or just some nice styling bits.

Trying to resolve my seat issue by having a friend of mine (LewisH he just joined here) buy a car with black interior and we'll do a swap then as he likes the orange ;)

.FxN