Best site for deep dish rims for 350Z?

Jakedd

Try mitz at the cougar store or possibly rare rims. As lexx said in a roundabout way :p;) There are loads of wheels out there, so its best if you find the style and make of wheel that you want and then post..... who can get me these :lol: Good luck and happy wheel searching :)

Basically....

Budget?

Size?

Willing to wait for wheels from US?

Before you tell us those kinda things how do you expect sensible advice? ;)

Look through our trader list too. We have 4 companies who supply wheels, and a few others who can source them for you.

Basically....

Budget?

Size?

Willing to wait for wheels from US?

Before you tell us those kinda things how do you expect sensible advice? ;)

Look through our trader list too. We have 4 companies who supply wheels, and a few others who can source them for you.

Are you?

TBH, proper large, dishy wheels are rare and therefore rarely come up for sale. Theres a few on here, http://www.sxoc.com, the two Skyline Owners clubs are worth a look .......... but TBH, scouring ebay here, in Germany, in Japan and the USA is probably your best bet. Theres a couple of good shops in the states that I have mentioned elsewhere on this board before, if you want brand new Rota from Rarerims are hard to beat.

Other posters - are we just pic whoring then, because if so you are all playing at big wheels ;)

newzed.jpg

£900 for wheels or wheels and tyres?

£900 for wheels. Get tyres elsewhere I think.

Lots of info though, thanks guys. Yeah I had thought theyre quite rare, some lush pics on here though !

Keep pic whoring

They come in 18x8 and 18x9 apparently, no 19s.

They have pretty lousy offsets and on a brief glance I can't find much info on them, rarerims is your best bet.

They're work meister copies btw, but I think they stopped doing them ages back, think one member here has them though :thumbs: In 19"s those would be more than double that amount easy unless you can find some second hand.