Nissan 370Z GT (Connect Premium)

BJW

Doctor Austin I could have done you a great deal with mine unfortunately by the time it would have taken to sell on the forum I traded it in at Hartwell Nissan Grimsby.. 27th June 2012.. Checked their site tonight and its sold already. I know what they made on my car but hey ho such is life.. A forum member could have a great car lovingly looked after but I only had 64 posts not 100 as reqd. If anyone bought a black 2011 370Z GT I have had no issues with the car at all.. Good luck, if the forum had been easier to deal with u could have saved yourself a couple of ££££'s by buying from me and I would have been happier too !! I think I should have asked for more from them as I think they may have had a buyer waiting.. :rant::rant:

Maybe if members of the forum spoke to the team nicely before posting an ad instead of complaining about it after then you'd find that the forum was much easier to deal with. :)

+1 - I could've vouched for you!

Thanks Vik.. Loved my car.. License loser springs to mind.. Why drive slow when u can drive fast, scary fast.. What r u moving on to.. Something nice or something normal ??