Nissan 370Z GT (Connect Premium)

BJW

Hi hope this is not too far but could anyone suggest an asking price for a Nissan 370Z GT (Connect Premium). 2011 plate with 4400 miles on the clock, excellent condition, no scuffs or kerbed alloys.. Was going to sell but the trade in price is not too good just now.. I have looked on autotrader, would £1500 below a garage price be about right?? Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

No catch...its a December 2009 (59 reg) with 12,000 miles... In actual fact I paid £15600 for it still with 6 month Nissan waranty. I love the colour (although some at work say they dont..maybe envy though!)...its just like new, even they wheels are unmarked with a full service history and of course HPI clear and no record of any accident repairs etc etc...I am well pleased with it..and prefer it to my 350..if there is a catch its that its not a GT...I think that means no sat nav, no LSD, cloth seats ..but they are real nice, no rev match thing ( I'm totally used to matching revs when changing gear as I drive 1920's cars for fun) and no cruise control. But its a (nearly) new car for half price!!

Yes I love it :yahoo:

No catch...its a December 2009 (59 reg) with 12,000 miles... In actual fact I paid £15600 for it still with 6 month Nissan waranty. I love the colour (although some at work say they dont..maybe envy though!)...its just like new, even they wheels are unmarked with a full service history and of course HPI clear and no record of any accident repairs etc etc...I am well pleased with it..and prefer it to my 350..if there is a catch its that its not a GT...I think that means no sat nav, no LSD, cloth seats ..but they are real nice, no rev match thing ( I'm totally used to matching revs when changing gear as I drive 1920's cars for fun) and no cruise control. But its a (nearly) new car for half price!!

You say no catch, but I have no doubt the price reflects the absence of the GT spec that most buyers would want (in the same way as with the 350) and frankly you are missing a unique feature, in a car of this class, by not having the syncro-rev. I expect most of us as petrolheads have enjoyed "matching revs when changing gear" but I can assure you, the syncro-rev puts the gear changing in an altogether different league ;):shrug:

But I'm sure you will enjoy the car nevertheless as it has many other features that does make it a great step up from the 350. :thumbs:

You say no catch, but I have no doubt the price reflects the absence of the GT spec that most buyers would want (in the same way as with the 350) and frankly you are missing a unique feature, in a car of this class, by not having the syncro-rev. I expect most of us as petrolheads have enjoyed "matching revs when changing gear" but I can assure you, the syncro-rev puts the gear changing in an altogether different league ;):shrug:

But I'm sure you will enjoy the car nevertheless as it has many other features that does make it a great step up from the 350. :thumbs:

+1

Sat nav, leather, synro, keyless were a must for me.

However saying that, its seems like a total bargain. You could swap the seat out and fit the nav and still have loads of change :thumbs:

It is keyless and got the big 4 pot brakes and Boot cover thing...sycro rev well it is a novelty but as I say I do that as a matter of course when I want to...........Gt spec is better but 10K worth?? So I have a (IMHO) nearly new car that I am very happy with compared to my 350z and £10K in the pension pot...or towards the next car??Also I spend most miles at 70 in a average camera zone on the A14 50 miles a day......

Hi hope this is not too far but could anyone suggest an asking price for a Nissan 370Z GT (Connect Premium). 2011 plate with 4400 miles on the clock, excellent condition, no scuffs or kerbed alloys.. Was going to sell but the trade in price is not too good just now.. I have looked on autotrader, would £1500 below a garage price be about right?? Suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Hop on Glasses or Parkers and get an accurate price if I were you :thumbs: GLWTS

So basically it's poverty spec, the bottom rung of the 370z ladder.

I'm sure it is amazing compared to 90 year old cars.

My 350 wasn't 90 years old actually try 8yrs....Poverty spec okay but with upgraded brakes keyless entry.........Yep okay so its a crap car thanks

My 350 wasn't 90 years old actually try 8yrs....Poverty spec okay but with upgraded brakes keyless entry.........Yep okay so its a crap car thanks

I'm just saying that your rubbing it in peoples face how much you paid for it but it's an early car, the worst colour and the lowest spec possible. Does it have the 18 inch wheels too??

I'm just saying that your rubbing it in peoples face how much you paid for it but it's an early car, the worst colour and the lowest spec possible. Does it have the 18 inch wheels too??

:lol: This reminds me of the ricey post about a Z4 owner saying he got his much cheaper although nothing worked on his car.

Everything is relative - you got your car at a lower price than this guy should be willing to let go of his because his is not just a car shell painted in duck egg spew, I mean blue. :lol:

I'm jesting - lighten up! :lol: You don't need sat nav cos you know where your going, and leather you just stick to on a hot day and as for synchro rev - takes the fun out of heel toe, cruise control is for pansies and LSD - well they are just letters :lol:

As the owner of a 370 of similar age it was initially a shock to see a Dealer had sold one for £15600, but then once it was revealed it was the basic version (which BTW do have the less desirable 18" wheels unless the 19" wheels were added as an option), that price was more understandable.

Not sure how many 'basics' have been sold in the UK compared to the GT versions but given the current coupe price difference is: Basic - £29,975; GTpack - £33,275; GTpack with Connect Premium - £35,025, you can see there is a £5k difference on the new prices and that will reflect in second-hand values.

But as many of those who bought the non-GT version of the 350 with no leather etc say, they are a better base for modding and has alowed some on limited bugets to access ZED ownership, which is no bad thing. :thumbs:

As the owner of a 370 of similar age it was initially a shock to see a Dealer had sold one for £15600, but then once it was revealed it was the basic version (which BTW do have the less desirable 18" wheels unless the 19" wheels were added as an option), that price was more understandable.

Not sure how many 'basics' have been sold in the UK compared to the GT versions but given the current coupe price difference is: Basic - £29,975; GTpack - £33,275; GTpack with Connect Premium - £35,025, you can see there is a £5k difference on the new prices and that will reflect in second-hand values.

But as many of those who bought the non-GT version of the 350 with no leather etc say, they are a better base for modding and has alowed some on limited bugets to access ZED ownership, which is no bad thing. :thumbs:

Very diplomatic Colin. I prefer 'poverty spec' :lol:

Very diplomatic Colin. I prefer 'poverty spec' :lol:

At least we see nothing changes with you Liam :p:lol:

Doctor Austin I could have done you a great deal with mine unfortunately by the time it would have taken to sell on the forum I traded it in at Hartwell Nissan Grimsby.. 27th June 2012.. Checked their site tonight and its sold already. I know what they made on my car but hey ho such is life.. A forum member could have a great car lovingly looked after but I only had 64 posts not 100 as reqd. If anyone bought a black 2011 370Z GT I have had no issues with the car at all.. Good luck, if the forum had been easier to deal with u could have saved yourself a couple of ££££'s by buying from me and I would have been happier too !! I think I should have asked for more from them as I think they may have had a buyer waiting.. :rant::rant:

the worst colour and ...

Now now, don't take it too far or we will be having words ;)

Actually the Le Mans blue will become a collectors item as I am sure I read Nissan have discontinued the colour in 370s.

Everyone I know says my 61 plate Le Mans blue looks fantastic and a superb colour of blue. Even though when I first seen the blue 370s I didn't like them either.

The blue isn't my favourite colour but unless you have seen it in the flesh you can't comment as it does not photograph that well :dry:

I would still rather have Lemans Blue that any of the grey alternatives :yuck:

I take it the 'poverty' spec 370 still has an engine, gearbox :lol:

Doctor Austin I could have done you a great deal with mine unfortunately by the time it would have taken to sell on the forum I traded it in at Hartwell Nissan Grimsby.. 27th June 2012.. Checked their site tonight and its sold already. I know what they made on my car but hey ho such is life.. A forum member could have a great car lovingly looked after but I only had 64 posts not 100 as reqd. If anyone bought a black 2011 370Z GT I have had no issues with the car at all.. Good luck, if the forum had been easier to deal with u could have saved yourself a couple of ££££'s by buying from me and I would have been happier too !! I think I should have asked for more from them as I think they may have had a buyer waiting.. :rant::rant:

Maybe if members of the forum spoke to the team nicely before posting an ad instead of complaining about it after then you'd find that the forum was much easier to deal with. :)

Maybe if members of the forum spoke to the team nicely before posting an ad instead of complaining about it after then you'd find that the forum was much easier to deal with. :)

+1 - I could've vouched for you!

It was a repost from last year mate so all I did was reduce the price.. Not a big issue as Neilp had resolved.. But I just decided to sell my car as not many people have that loose cash to hand.. Not meant to be a dig, I loved my car and the forum.. All the best lads !!