WANTED: 350Z (possible part exchange for my S2000)

D8NMT

Hi Guys,

I've just joined the forum as I am on the lookout for a 350Z.

I currently own a Honda S2000, it's been a fantastic car and I love it to bits. But I feel its time to move on to a new project!

So i'm looking for a 350Z, here are my requirements:

Up to a 2006 (before the high tax bracket)

Hardtop

Mileage ideally below 70K

A few mods like coilovers and exhaust would be a bonus (but not necessary)

Very good condition

My S2000 will be going on pistonheads this weekend, but I also thought i'd put it up here incase anyone is interested in a part exchange (cash your way).

A few details about my S2000:

Year 2000

Mileage - 88,000

The car is in good condition for the year, I have lots of service history and the car has been maintained to the highest standard. It has 18" OZ ultraleggera lightweight alloy wheels, lowered on new standard shocks and RSR TI2000 springs.

Red leather seats, and red carpets.

Photo28-05-2012081633PM.jpg

Photo28-05-2012081717PM.jpg

Photo28-05-2012081641PM.jpg

I value the car at around £5.5K

I have up to £3K cash to put towards the right zed. My car will be on pistonheads shortly with a much more detailed advert.

If you are interested in a part exchange, or require more details about my car please contact me at dan.metcalfe.mobile@gmail.com

Alternatively, if you have a zed for sale that meets my criteria please let me know. I would much rather buy from a forum member :-)

Thanks

Dan

great cars the S2k

i'd actually rate it as a better drive than the 350z :stir: but don't tell the others.

i ended up swapping the other way a while back. went from zed to S2K best move i ever made. my advice is if you love the S2K make sure you've fully test driven the zed before you commit. :thumbs:

Guy who's just bought my z4 works for Honda.......he said some bloke test drove an 06 with less than 40k on the clock and literally not a stone chip on it last week.

Stacked it into a lamppost on the test drive .......total write off :#1:

Hi Dan,

My zed is up for sale...pretty much ticks the boxes...apart from it being a post 06

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=60876

Drop me a pm if your interested bud :thumbs:

Lovely looking car mate, where abouts are you based?

So is your car in the higher tax bracket?

I am in NW London...town called northwood, fairly close to pinner.

Yes it is the higher tax band, which I am renewing this evening, it also sailed through its MOT on sunday :thumbs:

Drop me a pm if you want anymore details

Cheers

Bhav

If I was looking to replace the zed and not just sell her I'd be tempted by this ... must desist must make do with the shed :bangin:

+1

I seriously like this S2K which is bizarre as I've never liked the look of them previously.....

Guys,

Just wanted to update this post.

The S2000 is no longer available, I sold it today to a private buyer.

Was gutted to see it drive away, its been a fantastic car.

Anyway, picking a 350z up later today :D

you lot are gits :lol: my S2000 was identical, it was black and had black oz superlegerra wheels and you lot say nothing,

new guy walsk on with alsmost same car and your all like, this is the nicest S2000 i've ever seen :lol:

they are great cars, and so much fun. :teeth: glad you got it sold and good luck with your search for your zed.

I may well be looking to sell in the next few weeks. Mine ticks all your boxes except mileage (I've personally done a lot of motorway miles to/from work). Black '04 plate UK GT zed with Rota GTR wheels, good tyres (new fronts going on tomorrow, rears recently changed), all the standard minor bits & bobs (braided lines, Ferodo pads, DBA grooved discs, panel filter, some nice red nuts + a brand new custom stainless steel true dual exhaust) + a very rare and expensive original Do-Luck rear bumper with a floor spoiler.

I'll be putting up a full for sale thread in the next few weeks once I decide on price, etc, but thought I'd put up some initial info here.