Thinking of selling

clark354uk

Hi, I am thinking of selling my Zed, I would like a bit of advice on whether to remove most of the mods, or sell with them on. I have been offered around 6k for it as a part ex. It is a 54 azure with 66,000 on the clock, it is in okay condition, but not as good as some on here.

I have spent a few quid on mods over the last few years, including Stillen exhaust, Berks HFCs (Tarmac), Kei racing alloys, 20mm Eibach spacers (CS), Greddy lightweight flywheel and clutch (Zedman Alex), plenum spacer, 2006 airbox, BC racing coilovers (Abbey).

I have just recently spent £800 on a Sony head unit (that will be coming out).

The reason for sale is that I am now looking for either a GTR or an R8

I am wondering what sort of price I could ask if I sold it with the mods on, or shall I swap them all over and let you guys have a bun fight for them on here? :D

Hold the phone.. You have the cash for a R8/GTR and you're asking us if we think you will be better off flogging your mods for a few quid and putting it back to stock?

people who have money generally have it becuase they dont waste it :lol:

Hold the phone.. You have the cash for a R8/GTR and you're asking us if we think you will be better off flogging your mods for a few quid and putting it back to stock?

people who have money generally have it becuase they dont waste it :lol:

Well in that case I'll buy tesco value beans so I can afford to buy a R8 :lol:

Second hand R8 or GTR, I am not flush with cash, but would rather the Zed went to a good home, with or without mods.

...I dont generally look on the Zeds for Sale section - and too lazy to go trawling through it now - but how many cars for sale generally are sold stock vs lots of upgrades? Do people generally buy them stripped back to stock or are they selling up with upgrades on when selling privately?

I will have to leave the coilovers on it too, I don't have the original springs and can't be bothered to change them anyway.

Far more sensible to strip and sell, apart from the clutch as that would probably be more agro and cost to remove and replace :dry:

The p/x will be for a standard car so why give them extra's ;)

I will have to leave the coilovers on it too, I don't have the original springs and can't be bothered to change them anyway.

Far more sensible to strip and sell, apart from the clutch as that would probably be more agro and cost to remove and replace :dry:

The p/x will be for a standard car so why give them extra's ;)

I have original springs and shocks in a box :thumbs: Depends on what you'd fetch for the BC's + the cost for alignment and fitting.

If you have the original exhaust, berks, alloys and air box to replace the uprated ones with, sell them off separately. £6k is an awesome p/x for an '04, some are selling close to that privately!

Chris.... Following your last post in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=62945

Is there something you wanna tell us? :shrug::teeth:

Yes...I have a confession to make.

After much searching and a number of reasons for not doing it since 2009...I pleasured myself greatly at the weekend with the help of Clark.

Few things to sort out this week - but I am nearly at full term. My bundle of joy should be along next weekend :yahoo:

I pleasured myself greatly at the weekend with the help of Clark.

I hope Clark cleans that up before he lets the car go :lol:

Many congratulations on your impending new arrival. :yahoo::clap::yahoo:

Great news :thumbs: