NEW - Auto Mirror Fold Mod with Protection Circuit

flyboy

I have a New Auto Mirror Fold Module on test at the moment, but fine so far..... smile.gif

In the absence of Cookbot and his module and continued interest in this popular mod I thought I would release this if enough people were interested.

It is similar to the previous module but there is no micro switch to fit as it works off the pulsed signal to lock/unlock the doors.

It also has an added bonus of an auto protection mode where if the doors are locked/unlocked too many times in a short period of time then it goes into protection mode and the mirror motors stop folding/unfolding for a while.

Therefore its an easier mod to install.

It comes in a neat plastic box with a fuse protection and full wiring diagram/instructions.

I will also post a picture guide to fitting in the guides section.

Price will be around the £30-£35 mark depending on interest.

I would be looking for around 10 people to get this going and could probably put a further 10 in stock myself.

Please show your interest below.

1. Steve W

2. Squit

3. Paddy 78

4. drysd4le

5. B3n5253

6. onthatBOMBSHELL

7. 313GT

8. Wackosr

9. Darren-Z

This could is offered as a DIY product but could be fitted on request for a fee.

Thanks for looking thumbs.gif

Flyboy

Edited by flyboy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could be interested i am currently working on my own version using the pulse off the door lock circuit, i have a variable timer board that hooks in with a relay to close the mirrors i was also going to design it with the auto fold out on the alarm to

i found it worked a treat on my lexus when i stupidly used to put the proximity key near the window upstairs it was just inside the range to unlock the car grrr so i fitted it to have a visual so if the car was locked they were folded in unlocked they were folded out meant i knew my baby was locked up

if you want to do some head scratching im happy to share some ideas and findings what fuse did you blow ?