Le mans, france

Thursday, saw a black 370z roadster with some tvrs outside a petrol station on the way to le man's

Thursday afternoon, saw a 07 plate dark grey 350z at turn off just before a toll road on the way to le man's. Beeper my horn. No reply or any kind of acknowledgement as I pulled up beside you at the toll booths. Shame on you!

Friday afternoon ~ 6-7pm. Watching all the cars passing through spinning their wheels down the road outside the track. Saw a red 04 plate 350z.

Can't think of a worse campsite than Houx if I'm honest. I'll either be going with Speedchills, camping at my regular chateau in Sille le Phillipe, or I may just sleep in the car and do a very brief weekend on the cheap. Can't make my mind up at the mo!

Can't think of a worse campsite than Houx if I'm honest. I'll either be going with Speedchills, camping at my regular chateau in Sille le Phillipe, or I may just sleep in the car and do a very brief weekend on the cheap. Can't make my mind up at the mo!

Really? Houx is the best on site campsite. Why don't you like? Need to be nearby so you can have the lovely car soundtrack whilst you sleep!

I have just got back from Le Man and stayed in a chalet in Spay. It was better than camping for facilities etc and far enough away from the track to get some proper sleep. Its not too far to drive to Mulsanne's corner, Arnage or the village so the better option for me as I'm not a fan of camping.

I was just about to leave Mulsanne when Anthony Davidson had his spectacular crash. :headhurt:

PM me too as I just got back from Houx!!

Saw a red 04 and black 04 both in Houx and a blue one on its way to carrefour!

Wasn't in my zed this year though, went in a silver type R.

Awesome weekend!!' :drive1

+1, drove all the down to SE France and back, almost everywhere we went drew looks (admiring) I hope :lol: Didn't see a single Zed in 1800 miles or so :thumbdown:

Dunno about you guys but my Zed was getting so much attention in France. Never experienced anything like it!

+1, drove all the down to SE France and back, almost everywhere we went drew looks (admiring) I hope :lol: Didn't see a single Zed in 1800 miles or so :thumbdown:

Dunno about you guys but my Zed was getting so much attention in France. Never experienced anything like it!

I got loads at the British welcome and I think it was the cheapest car in the show. I only saw two other Zed's, one UK and one French. I also passed the Delta Wing team convoying back to the UK and then were beeping and filming me.

Try driving a widearch one with chrome 5 inch lip wheels front and back :D

Houx and Karting Nord are the only sites I would consider myself but then we dont turn the music off until 5am ....... Ekona is right on one thing though, you really have to camp.

We go down with a 17-40 person strong team every year with a support vehicle so have big gazebos, proper cooking, fridges, digital 42 inch TV and its the way to to go, believe me :#1:

• 2 months later...

I camped in Houx this year and someone had pitched in my spot which wasn't far from a group of Z's just inside the perimeter fence. I ended up right on the road by the main gates which meant the car got very dusty from the road...

I did a couple of burnouts on the Friday night just as it was starting to get dark, but I have a red 54 plate so may not have been me... The burnouts took place by a dark blue dutch VW camper van (who were conveniently selling dumpy bottles of beer). There was a group of 5 or 6 old chaps sitting opposite behind a pasting table with voting cards for the burnouts. After passing through a couple of times, I spent a very amusing afternoon sitting there watching the traffic passing through - the highlights being a Renault Twingo and a Yellow BMW ZMcoupe in Taxi attire.... I'm sure some of you would have seen this.

I had a scary moment on the return journey when I got pulled in at the Boulogne tolls for speeding. I was actually doing the limit most of the way back, but got teased by an English people carrier which kept overtaking and slowing down in front of me, so I put my foot down to make some ground.....and a lesson learned about 10 minutes later.

I saw a VERY nice white Nismo edition Z at a french motorway service station on the way back...