Hosepipe Ban finally lifted :D

BulletMagnet

I live in the lakes (possibly the wettest part of the country) so, out of spite i pay no attention to the hosepipe ban. :boxing: Not like we're short of water up here anyway.

Ditto. I am just happy it stopped raining long enough for Dr Tim to work his magic. :teeth:B)

:worthless:

I live in the lakes (possibly the wettest part of the country) so, out of spite i pay no attention to the hosepipe ban. :boxing: Not like we're short of water up here anyway.

Ditto. I am just happy it stopped raining long enough for Dr Tim to work his magic. :teeth:B)

I havent seen it yet, my house is a mound of scaffolding after having a new roof fitted. Thats the mod budget shot for the year. :surrender:

The sccoby is getting done tomorrow whilst I am watching another member taking a step which may rather limit his auto spend for the year. :ninja::sweat::shutup:

Both will be available for viewing you know where at the end of the month, the cars that is. :lol:

Also Ive always wondered ...how are you even supposed to know there is a hosepipe ban on?

It's not like you let a letter in the post or anything!

I think they assume everyone has internet, and checks their web site on a daily basis :surrender:

If there is a ban they should send letters or put up signs..... but then they would just put your rates up to pay for it wanking.gif