"excuse me sir.....which car wash do you use?"

HEADPHONES

Was filling up with Tesco's finest when a guy filling up his 2011 Audi A1 came over and asked

"excuse me sir.....which car wash place do you use? Your 05 zed looks better than my new A1. The finish they get at my carwash place is a bit crap!"

I told him I detail the zed myself and the reason his paint looked "cr@p" was the rushed job he was getting at said carwash was swirling his paint.

Told him to just remember the word "detailingworld" and all would be revealed :p

Either he becomes a convert to detailing or will think the guy in that sunset zed is an OCD NUTCASE :lol:

At least he appreciated the beauty of a nicely detailed zed ;)

:lol:

To be fair until you become part of the 'scene' you just don't have a clue.

The 5 quid immigrant 'grit and go' jobs are terrifying!.....I saw a Porsche and a brand spanking TT being done in sainsburys the other day :scare:

I pulled in to a sainsburys the other day to fill up and took a gander at the guys at the manned car wash.

One guy had a brush and was sweeping up rubbish away from the car wash. A new audi 4x4 pulled up, they sprayed it with that concentrated acid and then the guy took the same brush and started washing the car........ :scare: omg.

People make me laugh cause they pay for "life shine" when they purchase there new car for about £250 extra then take it to a car wash that put film remover on the car & it takes the life shine off !!! Crazy !!!

To be fair if you look around any car park you will see maybe 1% of cars that have been 'detailed' my Zed certainly hasn't but doesn't look too bad.

Even if I did I wouldn't look down on someone that didn't, I simply don't have the time or the inclination to spend 5/6 hours cleaning the old girl. Don't get me wrong I enjoy cleaning her when I do get the chance and I have clayed and had a quick go getting rid of swirls but that's about it really....

To be fair if you look around any car park you will see maybe 1% of cars that have been 'detailed' my Zed certainly hasn't but doesn't look too bad.

Even if I did I wouldn't look down on someone that didn't, I simply don't have the time or the inclination to spend 5/6 hours cleaning the old girl. Don't get me wrong I enjoy cleaning her when I do get the chance and I have clayed and had a quick go getting rid of swirls but that's about it really....

wash thine mouth out with soap ...... if thats the case, why are you on this forum :stir:

08813_133333_ThevirginsJM06apw08.jpg