fair price?

mtm81

basically my car is a Gt spec 56 plate with all the toys (sat nav, rays, bluetooth, black leather etc) in gunmetal grey, full dealer service history. only done 8400k and I've been offered £10500 for it.

Not sure if that sounds fair? A look on PH leaves me none the wiser!

Probably a little low.... but the problem is Zed values are dropping..... so it could be about right.

I'd rather not thing about how much my Zed is worth until the time comes. Then I shall cry!

sounds like a good price to me, I paid £8500 for mine from a Nissan dealer, sounds the same as yours, 56 plate 82K on the clock, GT spec, satnav etc.

Has his not got 8400 on the clock rather than 84000?

hard to say as the op actually says 8400000 miles so i assumed he meant 84K

Thats an amazing price considering that I have mine up for sale at £12,995 with 9k on the clock, and it's a roadster with GT spec 313HR 2008 model.....

:thumbs:

I cannot believe your car hasn't sold yet. If its still here in a few months I may buy it. Absolute bargain !

Hahaha.... yeah you will be the next Zmanalex on the track with a roadster......

Yeah no bother.... thats if I haven't already sold her....... Your welcome to come and have a look if you like but I won't be home until another 3 weeks....... :thumbs:

Thats an amazing price considering that I have mine up for sale at £12,995 with 9k on the clock, and it's a roadster with GT spec 313HR 2008 model.....

:thumbs:

I cannot believe your car hasn't sold yet. If its still here in a few months I may buy it. Absolute bargain !