Anyone travelling down to Le Mans?

Very, very jealous :mad: I was going to organise a club orientated trip this year, but a daughter who announced her pregnancy late last year (gave birth yesterday) and the chance thereof, of doing my house refurb, meant that it wasn't to be!!

It would be rude not to sticker up the car, that's a must!

Good luck and have a great time, next year I'll be trying my damnedest to organise a trip :yahoo:

Very, very jealous :mad: I was going to organise a club orientated trip this year, but a daughter who announced her pregnancy late last year (gave birth yesterday) and the chance thereof, of doing my house refurb, meant that it wasn't to be!!

Good luck and have a great time, next year I'll be trying my damnedest to organise a trip :yahoo:

G-man Congratulations on the arrival of the little one, you must be chuffed :)

BBK - have a fantastic trip, was hoping to do this one year. Would be tempted to go see the classic leman with all those ferraris, astons and the gt40s

Congratulations dude!

We are going down on Thursday. Catching the 7.35 ferry from Dover & will be leaving Northamptonshire at 3.30am - ouch!

It's out 4th time and the last time we went down was 2010 in the 350z. This is the first time for the 370z.

We haven't stickered up this time, although we did get a few last time out, but it's sort of crept up on us a bit this year and I left it too late to sort anything.

Keep an eye out for us.......it's ultimate yellow, so there shouldn't be too many!!

We are staying at Houx campsite again this year (we have on all 4 occasions)

I'm not really sure how the hotels would work to be honest, as Le Mans city it a good few miles away from the circuit and almost certainly you would have to drive in each day and park etc.

I'd rather leave the car once I get there and then have a few beers, rather than worry about getting breatherlised by the French Rozzers.

It looks like the weather should be fine for most of the day tomorrow in the UK and mostly France, so for once all the effort I've put in polishing and waxing the beast should be worthwhile!!

I went to the WEC race in spa (one of the 6 hour races in the championship that LeMans is now part of). The Audis were so fast. i have never seen anything monster a corner like the E-tron going up Au-rouge.

I would love to go to Le Mans some time. maybe i could convoy down with some of you next year. only prolem is i live in Cumbria so it's a right mission down to the euro tunnel.

Have fun!!

Chris

We are staying at Houx campsite again this year (we have on all 4 occasions)

I'm not really sure how the hotels would work to be honest, as Le Mans city it a good few miles away from the circuit and almost certainly you would have to drive in each day and park etc.

I'd rather leave the car once I get there and then have a few beers, rather than worry about getting breatherlised by the French Rozzers.

It looks like the weather should be fine for most of the day tomorrow in the UK and mostly France, so for once all the effort I've put in polishing and waxing the beast should be worthwhile!!

I think I'm at the Houx too! Waiting for my mate who booked it to confirm. Look out for the Black Zed with "The Bounty Bar Kid" written down the side of it.

I'll keep a look out for you all the same.....

I'd like to go to see an endurance race at Spa. I just love the curcuit and imagine that seeing an LMP1 blasting through Eau rouge would be something special.

I can remember my first time at Le Mans during the night practice and being down close to the track just before Tetre Rouge and hearing the old 7.0 litre (I think) GT1 Corvettes for the first time and I could feel my internal organs shaking as they went past....