2012 GT4 Current Owners Thread

Beavis

I have number 129 in UY.

Bought it June/July time 2013, currently mileage is 53K.

The previous owner had made a few mods. A plenum spacer, a pop charger and a japspeed exhaust.

Since having the car myself i have uprated the brakes and only yesterday bought an invidia gemini exhaust system.

Edited by SiriusProjects

• 3 months later...

I am the owner of 112/176. I purchased it from Rabster (boss of OutlawJapClub.com) in May 2013. It has had some bits and bobs done over the past 12 months to make it look more aggressive and is looked after by Abbey Motorsport. The previous four owners (including Rabster) poured thousands into it (mainly the full genuine Nismo body kit) and lovely carbon fibre.

20140329_170037.jpg

1523616_10202901454997202_697537334_o.jpg

hey guys and girls,

I am the owner of 25/176 in kuro black, 59k miles, full history, pretty much standard apart from exhausts system.

purchased just last month, may sell it as its too pretty to drift :s

10320356_10154200436530377_2011276115962568335_n.jpg

10370450_10154171614525377_2771176388488536920_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have had my Black GT4 around 4 and a half months.It has led's fitted on the front bumper which run upwards alongside my blacked out/orange reflectors.These were fitted by the previous owner who did a great job with them.He also put a new pipercross cone filter on which i quite large. He re-routed this towards the front grill with extended piping.It also has a new back box (Japspeed i believe) which sounds nice with the back box.I have some new alloy lightweight pulleys to go on when i get to do the belts.I also have some japspeed de-cats to go on when i purchase a new Y pipe! Once Y pipe is one with De Cats + new pulleys i will get it remapped and the speed de limited.My nephew has done his already and goes like a rocket!!!! The interior has 2 red lights fitted under the seats which look good at night. I dont know if these came as standard on the GT4 or if the previous owner fitted these. My car is number 92/176. It is a lovely car which turns heads and is fun to drive. I try to look after it as it cost me a bit.It now has 45,500 miles on the clock and runs very well. I dont want to do too much at the moment as i have to pay off my loan!!!!:/ My nephew has a 350z (55) in Silver as does his father who now owns an (06) plate silver 350z!!!! We all love them!!!! ;)

Not an awful lot. Its basically the GT pack except it came in two colours only, black and yellow, has a little plaque with its number on and came with a PS2 and a copy of Gran Turismo 4.

Edit: oh and it has the RevUP engine (7k redline and 296 BHP) and limited edition wheels, both of which then became standard or part of the GT pack in the following years :dry:

Edited by longsh07

Not an awful lot. Its basically the GT pack except it came in two colours only, black and yellow, has a little plaque with its number on and came with a PS2 and a copy of Gran Turismo 4.

Edit: oh and it has the RevUP engine (7k redline and 296 BHP) and limited edition wheels, both of which then became standard or part of the GT pack in the following years :dry:

Correct except the wheels never became standard on the GT

Maybe that was in the US then. Sure it happened somewhere?

• Like 1

Ireland I think.

Pete

Ireland I think.

Pete

Yes a few unsold Zeds were sent to Ireland and had the GT4 wheels as standard. Later UK Zeds were fitted with Rays as standard (after 2006 IIRC)

• 1 month later...

Ireland I think.

Pete

Yes a few unsold Zeds were sent to Ireland and had the GT4 wheels as standard. Later UK Zeds were fitted with Rays as standard (after 2006 IIRC)

There was a limited run of the last few 350's made for sale in the UK fitted with the GT4 wheels and the sat nav as standard for a special low price. I saw and was offered a unregistered one at a dealership in Staffordshire.

If the list is still being updated I am No. 45 :) Kuro Black

Will add you. I NEED TO GIVE THE LIST A MAJOR OVERHAUL!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have just bought no. 139 (yellow). Only 36k miles, very tidy body and interior. Wheels could do with a refurb. Standard about from Scorpion back box and the LED rear lights from a later car :)

Only photo I have so far...

altAsOSzkyAUwnp1DD9Z26Mi8UboC_4s-f6tPmP-ZG0hwQU_zps162461d2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...