Recommended trip to RS Tuning for Uprev

Levi

For those out there like me who spend forever reading this forum, trying to find every bit of info and opinion related to each zed related decision, I thought I'd just add one in for the search button to pick out for you:

After figuring out what I needed and where could do it, I decided a trip to leeds was in order to have a remap with Uprev (if that's the correct terminology - still not 100% sure!).

I turned up early and the guys got straight on with the job, everything was clearly explained along the way as I watched my 277bhp move up to 305 :) about a 30ftlb increase in torque too :D

I'd recommend the trip to anyone who's considering it - service is spot on, excellent knowledge, car feels better right throughout the full rev range now - well happy :teeth:

Brilliant gains :thumbs: What engine/year is your car. Thats a great figure :thumbs:

Revup - early 2007.

There's a chance the gains are so high due to a few prior mods with no remap bringing the power down to the 277 I started at this morning. I don't know what the numbers were before the mods. I'll always wonder, but there's no way of knowing now!

Wow thats a huge increase!

Is that just from a uprev?

No, there's a few mods on there too - but I don't have the power figures pre-mods: Cosworth inlet manifold; HKS racing suction kit; HKS exhaust.