Swanage Meet.

After Having a discussion with our local Town Council they have said that we can have a meet on Swanage seafront :boat: in an area closed to cars, It is a great bit of sea front and would look fantastic filled with Zed's. we would have to have a good few turn up to make it worth it, Also would it be possible to borrow the 350 club Banner? It would also be nice to get some older Zeds 240s etc. Can we start a list of possibles plus some dates you prefer I need a clear month to write to the council in a formal way.

Also if anyone traveling from further afield i can offer free camping overnight and there are some great pubs restaurants in Swanage. :thumbs:

sound like a great idea m8....look forward to seeing a date posted....you can count me in and i am sure the same goes for Keyser and the other Bournemouth guys.

1. Buster

My sister lives in swanage, sure I could combine a trip from darkest Kent.

1. Buster

2. Keyser

3.Vansman

4.Greddy-matt

5.glrnet (date dependent)

6.OllyB

Will what did you do with Ollyb!!? :lol:

1. Buster

2. Keyser

3.Vansman

4.Greddy-matt

5.glrnet (date dependent) July but not second sunday

6. Will370z

Excellent idea :thumbs:

Will what did you do with Ollyb!!? :lol:

1. Buster

2. Keyser

3.Vansman

4.Greddy-matt

6. Will370z

Excellent idea :thumbs:

Buggerit, inconsiderate people replying in between my copy and paste lol :blush:

1. Buster

2. Keyser

3.Vansman

4.Greddy-matt

6. OllyB

7. Will370z

Rearranged appropriately, need to work on your keyboard skills to keep up Will. :teeth:

1. Buster

2. Keyser

3.Vansman

4.Greddy-matt

6. OllyB

7. Will370z

Rearranged appropriately, need to work on your keyboard skills to keep up Will. :teeth:

Haha, touche

1. Buster

2. Keyser

3.Vansman

4.Greddy-matt

6. OllyB

7. Will370z

8. Beb

9. ironhide

10. Karate Chimp (July)

Defo up for this; although would need to be July to be certain I can make it.

Given that Purbeck is a pig to get off of in the Summer I think camping, bbq and beers should be mandatory as well! ;)

What about either the 7th or 14th of july,the kids are on summer holiday from the 20th and it would be too busy after that. either saturday or sunday of those weekends, cheers Peep's :yahoo:

OR I Might be able to book it for the weekend of the 30th of june. let me know as soon as possible so i can write to the council. Cheers Dave :thumbs:

What about either the 7th or 14th of july,the kids are on summer holiday from the 20th and it would be too busy after that. either saturday or sunday of those weekends, cheers Peep's :yahoo:

OR I Might be able to book it for the weekend of the 30th of june. let me know as soon as possible so i can write to the council. Cheers Dave :thumbs:

I could do the 7th but the 14th I'm at Zandvoort and 30th June got Norisring, although I may be able to skip that event.

1. Buster

2. Keyser

3.Vansman

4.Greddy-matt

6. OllyB

7. Will370z

8. Beb

9. ironhide

10. Karate Chimp (July)

11. Humpy

Dont need any excuse to visit where I use to live plus get to enjoy ' Sunny Swanage ', good effort Dave on getting the green light :#1: . Surprised they will allow it main season considering how busy it gets down there. Shame the Scots Arms didnt have a bigger car park or one that you didnt need a 4 x 4 as it is stunning over looking Corfe Castle.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadley i am not in a position to organise this meet, I had a bit of bad news 2 weeks ago when i was diagnosed with cancer, I have just been in hospital to get the tumour removed and am haveing a few courses of chemo. I am really sorry to dump this on you but at the moment i am feeling like @*!# :yuck:

If someone else wants to step in and organise i dont mind at all and the school where i live has a big carpark so we could even meet here if you like :thumbs:

Once again i am sorry and pi**ed off about this but at the moment it is out of my hands. All the best Dave

Just read this!!!!

Don't worry about us or the meet just worry about yourself, your family and getting well ASAP. All the best mate, the chemo is a git just have to take one day as it comes, I'm sure, like me, everyone else on here wishes you well and a speedy recovery :thumbs::)

Just read this!!!!

Don't worry about us or the meet just worry about yourself, your family and getting well ASAP. All the best mate, the chemo is a git just have to take one day as it comes, I'm sure, like me, everyone else on here wishes you well and a speedy recovery :thumbs::)

+1

Just read this!!!!

+1