Which spoiler?

TomS

On a chargespeed back end, you can do a lot worse than an Invasion spoiler with a sneaky bit of carbon on it :thumbs:

large501879.jpg

Aren't those the evo-r reps? Though the invasion one seems to be identical :thumbs:

The two red images are replica's. I can get this spoiler through a supplier but I'm not sure on the fitment of these.

I'd probably get slapped by Taras for showing this but what the heck!

I've been working on adapting a skyline GTR spoiler for the Z which looking a little bit like this:

Well u wont get a slap from Taras but u prob will from me , thats my car my wing my idea and it aint finished yet so why put the photos up when even i havent seen any yet !!!1

EPR are out of stock of the V2, around a four week wait. Looks like I'll have to wait before buying what I want as I know some places might only offer a refund for badly fitting parts within 28 days.

Sorry Col must have been concentrating :lol:

I'd have to sell my Carbon boot and revert back to a stock boot as I'd hate to drill holes into the carbon.

Any links to purchase that fine piece of art. :thumbs:

Blitz replica by evo-r was held on with 3m tape iirc, don't see why blitz couldn't be.

If it was tapped on to that 185mph stock ebay it would surely blow off!! :console:

I've been working on adapting a skyline GTR spoiler for the Z which looking a little bit like this:

Well u wont get a slap from Taras but u prob will from me , thats my car my wing my idea and it aint finished yet so why put the photos up when even i havent seen any yet !!!1

Keep it clean guys. Unless he was asked to keep quite then dont shoot the messenger.

But then I was so l kept quiet:)

:blush:

You will get some peace soon. They are dragging me into the Royal Free in Hampstead for a week.

Bit of a nasty drip that will knock the wind out of my sailes

I might take the time to brush up on my spell check and Photobucket.

Umm might have to take the laptop:)

:scare:

Keep it clean guys. Unless he was asked to keep quite then dont shoot the messenger.

But then I was so l kept quiet:)

:blush:

I've been asked to refrain myself from responding to that inappropriate comment.

So back to the topic.

It would be interesting to see how Paul T overcame the obstacles we had faced for this adaptation.