Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thetranquilbass

HR Carbon Fibre Cooling Panel

83 posts in this topic

With reference to viewtopic.php?f=165&t=62091, would like to start this thread as a means of gathering interest for RT-Performance to develop a cooling panel for the HR models. Minimum of 5 folks needed to get this off the ground, please add names to the list below.

1. thetranquilbass

2. 313gt

p40ulw    0

With reference to viewtopic.php?f=165&t=62091, would like to start this thread as a means of gathering interest for RT-Performance to develop a cooling panel for the HR models. Minimum of 5 folks needed to get this off the ground, please add names to the list below.

1. thetranquilbass

2. 313gt

thank you for adding me automatically! nice colour car you got there! :lol:

Just a bit of encouragement, here's our single inlet ones we're making

DSC03956.jpg

As for fitment, you can see it here:

viewtopic.php?f=165&t=62091

We've seen others before where they're so thick you can't put the plugs back to hold the panel down or they shatter because the bonnet ends up crushing it.

Ours are made as it should be. Thin enough to fit with no obstructions yet strong.

choptop    367

Might be tempted but depends on cost. I am a maybe at this stage.

I've PM'd Taras to see if this is a goer now that there are 6 of us expressing an interest. I've asked for a tentative price for the finished product as understand folks want this to reach a final decision. I've as yet been unable to identify any aftermarket cooling panel for the HR so this will be something unique for us, at least at the beginning - we should have limited edition prototype numbers for ours.

I've PM'd Taras to see if this is a goer now that there are 6 of us expressing an interest. I've asked for a tentative price for the finished product as understand folks want this to reach a final decision. I've as yet been unable to identify any aftermarket cooling panel for the HR so this will be something unique for us, at least at the beginning - we should have limited edition prototype numbers for ours.

I'd be interested in getting the 350z forum logo and my username printed on it too!

Blonde moment, Whats a HR? :bangin:

Think it's either "High Revolution" or "High Response", it was the engine fitted to the later models late 2007 up to release of 370. Has twin intakes hence the reason for a different cooling panel to the one currently available

Sarahhp18    46

Think it's either "High Revolution" or "High Response", it was the engine fitted to the later models late 2007 up to release of 370. Has twin intakes hence the reason for a different cooling panel to the one currently available

Ahh I see, learn something new every day, won't fit to mine then :wacko:

oooo we like blondes! ;)

Some of us aren't that fussy. As long as you are breathing, works for me! Being blind and desperate are just added bonuses!

You aren't by any chance are you? Lol.

p40ulw    0

oooo we like blondes! ;)

Some of us aren't that fussy. As long as you are breathing, works for me! Being blind and desperate are just added bonuses!

You aren't by any chance are you? Lol.

Classic! That sounds liek my moto!! :)