Phobia's

Zugara

What are yours :shrug:

mine.

I cant stand the clack of empty coat hangers, gives me the shivers.

Someone else using a vacuum cleaner, got to leave the room or do it myself.

Person I knew, hated peas, he would go loopy if peas were in food.

:snack:

Great thread rather amusing.

For me it's Clowns and Spiders, although I'll quite happily capture a spider and release it outside into the cold and rain where it should live. But now that we have a cat we don't see spiders anymore :#1:

Wasps. Don't really mind Bumble bee's or honeybees, but wasps i am cannot stand. Probably got to do with being attacked by a swarm of them when i was younger and almost dying :scare:

If one comes near me i just start swinging like a mad man and won't stop until its dead or flies away :lol:

Had quite a few funny looks down the years when one flies near me in public!

I can't touch anything too soft. I can't touch fleecy material or soft silk. I can't wear new socks as they are soft I have to wash them a good few times first. I can't touch cotton wool either.

Anyone know what this is called bar being weird. It's horrible Its making me feel bleh.

All insects.

I can't touch anything too soft. I can't touch fleecy material or soft silk. I can't wear new socks as they are soft I have to wash them a good few times first. I can't touch cotton wool either.

Anyone know what this is called bar being weird. It's horrible Its making me feel bleh.

sounds similar to me, I can't stand to hold microfibre cloths makes me freak out a little, Also can't ware cotton socks, especially on carpets

oh and woodlice, don't like them or earwigs, everything else is is fine.

Fears/phobias...

Spiders,

Insects,

Slugs/worms/snails,

Heights only big ones, but sheer drops off buildings not mountains. Love mountains. It's the idea of being unsafe. Don't like going over bridges on trains either.

Getting old and fraile. Would hate to have to rely on others. Not being able to be mobile. But I love old people, just hate seeing them struggle and think will I be like that.

Rejection. Hence being single for so long. Rejection in the past has made me give up and doubt myself.

That enough and weird enough for you guys? Lol.

Spiders......vicious 8 legged swines,

The thought of nails being ripped off....shudder

The big boat thing but specifically being in the water next to a big boat.

This the the odd one......

If its night time and I'm on my own I hate......hatehatehate....looking at a window in the distance (has to be the distance) because I'm convinced that im going to see (insert) a ghoslty face looking back at me, a burgler, wild rabid animal, escaped convict, clown (doogy).

As a child I would have the same recurring nightmare.

Sitting on a chair holding one end of a HUGE elastic band. Dad holding the other end and walking further and further away telling me not to let go.

Little me sitting tight just waiting for it to snap!

Hard work, a finger near my rear passage, spiders, being with one woman for the rest of my life, having a half broken nail on my finger, it creeps me out, trapping my fingers in/under something cant think of many more just yet might update later. :)