New 350z Owner - Venom bodykit

Hi all, I've been reading these forums for about 2 weeks now (mainly at work!). Bought my 350 about 2 weeks ago now for what seems like a really good price. JDM model 2003 with 50k on the clock for just £4500. Body needed some work, mainly front bumper, so I haven't seen her since she's been in the garage for resprays and refitting of the bumper. Miss the car already despite only having driven it for 3 days. It has a spoiler, which I don't recognise (being quite a newbie :console:) and the ibherdesign venom bodykit which I'm looking to change. Main concern is the car is riding seriously low... limits where I can and can't go..

I realise there isn't actually a point to this post/topic. But I'm excited about the car :thumbs:

Although... I'm drawn to the N2 front bumper (without the canards) and was wondering what people's opinions on whether it would suit the Venom sideskirts/rear.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to post pictures when I get my car back!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum. Yup that car used to be up in Glasgow with the reg plate 2 sexy or something to that effect :lol:

In Aberdeen before that too I think!

Cardiff before that :lol:

Haha, I know it's had 5 owners and that's just since its been in the uk. Was in Swansea at one point... Hopefully she has no problems. I went with a mechanic (uncle) and absolutely took the car apart before buying it!

Would a nismo v2 front match the rear of the venom or the lines of the venom sideskirts?