airbag warning light on.....reset

buster

Bought a Zed yesterday and today while I was reading the owner's book and trying out all of the functions, I must have accidently gone into diagnostic mode and activated the air bag light. Thought I'd bought a wrong 'un for a moment but this fixed it so thanks a lot for the info.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Cheers for finding that, mine's just started to flash tonight so I'll give this a try tomorrow.

Update: tried it this morning when I got to work and it didn't immediately reappear so hopefully that's cleared it for good.

Edited by Gudzy

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Airbag warning light randomly started flashing today, going to try re setting as above in the morning. Any ideas why it would start flashing.

I also assume that it will start flashing again after a while so will have to do this again?

Mine came on after i'd had a bottle of water rolling around in the passenger footwell and it must have dislodged a connection as i tried the reset but it didn't get rid of the light so i went through all of the connections of the spaghetti under the seat, tried the reset again and my light has stayed off ever since..

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...