HaydnH

RT-Performance Appreciation Thread

33 posts in this topic

HaydnH    687

I'm amazed this thread doesn't already exist! You'll struggle to find better quality replica body kits (better than the original in most cases!), customer service and attention detail. Even problems, which I've had very few of and all have been very minor, are quick to be resolved making Taras and Ray very easy to deal with.

Thanks a lot guys! I stood in the underground car park for at least 15 minutes after getting home staring at my car. :thumbs:

HaydnH    687

RT-P took some pics, I won't be taking any for about 6 weeks until the paint as hardened and I can get a proper detail done. :thumbs:

andlid    18

RT-P took some pics, I won't be taking any for about 6 weeks until the paint as hardened and I can get a proper detail done. :thumbs:

ask em to stick them up :thumbs:

Ahh thanks Haydn. You've become quite a regular with us now. :)

We should had dont this a while ago considering the amount of members we've dealt with.

I'll post some pics up either tonight or early tomorrow for you. Ray

HaydnH    687

Ahh thanks Haydn. You've become quite a regular with us now. :)

We should had dont this a while ago considering the amount of members we've dealt with.

I'll post some pics up either tonight or early tomorrow for you. Ray

You have a strange idea of "early". :lol:

HaydnH    687

Looks great Taras! Fits like a glove, you must be well pleased with that. :thumbs:

Not as pleased as I am... however the appreciation thread has been well and truly hi-jacked! :scare::lol:

Hennerz    5

Big thanks to the guys at RT Performance for wrapping my roof, great job and really helpful :)

Will be going there to get the body changed towards the end of the year hopefully :thumbs:

Drayvn    29

Big thumbs up for thumb up for these guys, Taras is a top bloke and even helped me on making some decisions on the car.

Awesome work by him and his team and working long hours to get my car ready for me to pick up in time!

Can't say enough about RT-Performance, will definitely be visiting you guys again for more work to be done, though it will be many months down the road :D

Williams    2

Another massive big up for Taras and his team from me. Just picked up my 350z with a new front bumper, rear diffuser and spoiler fitted. Fantastic work, amazing communication and Taras is one of the nicest people you can meet.

I'll certainly be going back to get more work done when the bank balance allows it. Highly recommend RT Performance to anyone and everyone.

Paul :thumbs:

4RE Leather    319

I would like to say a big thank you to Taras for the work done on my car that has transformed it to what it is now.

I had invested a lot of money in this car with the GTM build and other ongoing projects with Abbey and R-T but at the end of the day it still looked (in my eyes) Yuk.

I spent 10 days with it off the road detailing it (Thanks to wasso for all the tips) but still in my eyes it looked lame.

It was then that after a long talk with Taras at R-T that we decided it would be turned into a project car.

And some of you have seen the results.

R-T has a 114 picture album on Photo bucket of the work done.

Thanks guysJ

Tinyflier    196

Just received carbon cooling panel from RT-Performance and totally delighted with the item, the price, the delivery. Will be a repeat customer for sure!

David

st519    4

Just to say a big thank you to the guys, the quality of the parts and the work carried out was exceptional.

I found myself kept adding to the list and Taras and Ray were very accommodating. We talked about what I would like and their advice were spot on and the result put the biggest smile on my face.

Will be back soon for the bonnet, maybe more :D

SteveW    49

Another post for fantastic service from RT.

A big thank you to Taras and the team.

RT did the original work back in August 2012 which was also fantastic but after winter I found a slight problem which was rectified last week with no hassle or fuss.

I would definitely recommend RTP to anyone especially those in the locality. I personally travelled from Huddersfield in West Yorkshire to London in both instances to get the work done and would more than happily do it again.

HASH    8

A big thank you to Taras & Ray. :thumbs:

The kit arrived in good order. the fit was brilliant and required very little adjustment.

Got compliments from passerby's while doing the test fit. :yahoo: Happy days .

• Like 1

hensh65    769

Bought CS rear, ray couldnt have been any more helpful. Delivered prompt and amazing fit! Came back for cs side skirts and rt lip :) just ashame i dont stay in the same country or i would have them fit and spray it as well!

Kezman999    10

Many thanks to the guys at RT-Performace! Very helpful service and a quick turn around for my Splitter and Diffuser which I purchased. Both items look great now fitted to the car and would happily recommend to anyone else on the forum.

Diffuser.jpg

Splitter2.jpg