350z sold, now what?

karl922

Sold my temper orange yesterday to a nice chap who's planning a TT conversion.... In good hands it looks like. Now it's either save up for a house or chop the shed in for a nice BMW 530d m sport. What's peoples thoughts on these?

Cheers

If I didn't have a house I would definitely get that sorted out before buying myself a car. Boring I know but sometimes you have to be sensible and I imagine that now is a good time to buy property with prices being so low.

Buy a house, rent it out and let that income buy you a nice car and more ;)

+ 1. With a good, reliable tentant. :)

+1. Houses are cheap-ish at the moment so buy one in good condition and in a good town with plenty of suitable tenants. Doesn't have to be somewhere you'd consider living as you can always sell it when you want to buy your own place, or better still if it's in 5+ years you might be able to just use the equity to buy a second house to live in. Either way you'd be on the property ladder and have more chance of getting a nicer home for yourself and a better car in the future.

:thumbs: