2011 370Z GT Insurance

BJW

If you guys with max no claims are getting fully loaded comp insurance for sub £400, grab it while you can.

I'm guessing new stats for the insurance must be currently out showing the 370 as low risk as only last month mine was renewed for a lot more than the quotes I'm seeing here and after a fair bit of searching :dry:

If you guys with max no claims are getting fully loaded comp insurance for sub £400, grab it while you can.

I'm guessing new stats for the insurance must be currently out showing the 370 as low risk as only last month mine was renewed for a lot more than the quotes I'm seeing here and after a fair bit of searching :dry:

Agreed, just managed to renew my multicar policy with admiral, 370z, and 2 fiesta zetecs just under £800, gone up £100.

Ah the benefits of being older and wiser. Im still a relative youngling and paying on the nose for it. £600. ;)

I'm about the same. But interestingly the Giulietta costs almost the same to insure too!

Ho hum, cant grumble owning a 370z and being less than 30yo :teeth::drive1

Agreed, just managed to renew my multicar policy with admiral, 370z, and 2 fiesta zetecs just under £800, gone up £100.

WHAT???

My 370z and an 03 plate Clio with both me and my Fiance having over 9 years no claims discounts my multicar renewal was around 1,100.

And that is them being both kept in an underground secure car park.

Annaul Mileage makes a hell of a difference, i used to sell car insurance and everyone is different.

£730 with admiral on a 61 plate 370z 10 yrs no claims.

If you live with your partner i recommend getting a quote with them on it as well as it can bring the price down depending on age e.t.c B)

WHAT???

My 370z and an 03 plate Clio with both me and my Fiance having over 9 years no claims discounts my multicar renewal was around 1,100.

Thats probably where your going wrong. If you tell them you park it on the road outside, you`ll probably get it cheaper - as mad as it sounds.

Thats probably where your going wrong. If you tell them you park it on the road outside, you`ll probably get it cheaper - as mad as it sounds.

Yep - the quote for my old Z4M with Elephant dropped £100 when I told them it was on the drive, rather than in the garage..! I presume it's simply the effect of some complex calculations that are required to quote a figure automatically conflicting with company marketing policy that dictates they should be competitive in certain 'markets' (e.g. customers with cars parked on their driveways, younger customers, etc). Alterations are made to achieve that goal, and you end up with cheaper quotes for 'higher risk' policies.

£776 with Direct Line for my GT Edition at the ripe old age of 27 (took advantage of their 'sale' couple of months back that, too my surprise, actually did seem to mean cheaper prices!) :D

I'd be very careful about bending the truth to get cheaper insurnace. If you tell them its on the drive and something happens to it in the garage, they may well void you insurance. Its more expensive in the garage simply because there are so many muppets out there now that manage to crash their car into the garage that its higher risk in than out :bang:

I'm happy with mine to be more expensive and kept safe in the garage. :thumbs:

WHAT???

I keep the Zed in the garage and the two fiesta'a on the drive, but bear in mind I do have a bus pass ;)

I'm with admiral but due for renewal in JUne so did a quote with Sky, tesco and sainsbury with sainsbury coming out around £315 but tesco and sky wanting around 3 times that amount. Can't understand such a massive difference.

Your insurance will be cheaper parked on the road because a thief will not know where you live to nick the keys unlike a car on the drive or in the garage ,nearly all vehicles are now stolen from the owners home as it's near on impossible to steal a car without them.

These insurance threads always make me chuckle :lol:

I pay this, I pay that.... all complete and utter nonsense :p

Unless you live in the same road in identical houses with identical jobs, same age, same no claims, same driving history then how can you compare anything :doh:

We pay a combined £1,300 for the 350z and a Seat Leon but then I apparently live on the outskirts of Beirut :surrender: