[RESPRAY] Recommended paintshop South West London?

Clown

I want to get my front bumper done, and a scratch at the back done, and depending on price, a respray of the driver side. Can anyone recommend any good places?

I also have a random dent on the bonnet, small dint the size of a fingertip. Would that be able to get pulled out?

Yep, Tom's brother does all the race team (and other) paint/body work, I've seen some really good examples there, my front bumper will need doing at some point and that's where I'll take it :)

I googled, are they the race team?

• 5 weeks later...

Got a little road trip around Wales, ending up in Bristol this week. I'm sure I'll have some more battle scars from stone chipping so I'll definitely be looking into this soon :)

This week is why I can't make the Port Solent meet and why I won't be go to the big Wales one too :(

• 1 month later...

Just got my front, bonnet, wings and the rear of my zed resprayed at TGM. Massive recommendation from me- they've returned the car to 'as new' as far as I'm concerned. It's raining today, but I'll post some pics in the near future. Oh, and Will also glued a crack under my front bumper, touched up a couple of small marks I hadn't even noticed elsewhere on the car and gave me a new set of number plates all for free!

If you're interested in cost it was £950 cash. I don't really know if that's a good price or not, but I've been using TGM for a while and they've always been completely fair with me. Good value or not, they've done an absolutely sterling job. :yahoo: