Scraping brakes

marksman45

Hi Guy's its been a while since I have been on here.

My rear brakes are scraping and I have checked them and the pads are worn, any idea who is the best person to see to get pads and discs. My mate at the garage as quoted me £49 each for OEM Discs (rears) and £25 for Pads.

I thought this was a little expensive, what do you think?

Hope I have but this message in the right place, and I haven't got time to go searching through the forum as I am leaving for work shortly.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Mark

:thumbs:

That sound very cheap but then if you are not fussed about OEM ones then go fit it.

You will be looking at considerably more for better quality ones :thumbs:

+1 that sound VERY CHEAP! I suspect they are just pattern parts and not OEM at all.

If price is all your worried about go for it. If you actually want a decent product then contact one of our traders for some prices.

Zmanalex, CS, Mtec, etc...all in traders section. ;)

If you think that the prices that your mate at the garage has quoted you are expensive then best not to look at my prices, however you get what you pay for as the saying goes.

If you want cheap and cheerful then best just to buy from your mate, however if you want quality then have a look here.

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=58518

Also other stuff including brake pad options can be found here.

viewforum.php?f=157

Alex :)