Infiniti Glasgow?

tc350z

Hi folks, as some of you may know im picking up my Zed tomorrow! (tooexcited.com :teeth: ) and was contemplating on taking it to "Infiniti Glasgow" for a P3 service and sparks changed, got a friendly e-mail back from David and the quote I got back was £293.00 + VAT? now its my first Zed/rear wheel drive/high performance car and i want it to be as sound as a pound. The question(s) im asking is... has anyone taken there pride on joy there? hows the quality of service/work? and is this quote reasonable?

Thanks in advance, Tony

Hey

Good luck for tomorrow mate..I picked mine up today and couldn't be happier so I know your in for a treat!! :thumbs:

Can't say anything about the dealership you mentioned but the price doesn't sound far off.

Enjoy!

Sprax

Mean't to say if you require any info about it let me know. By the way it had a full service 2000 miles before i traded it in!

It had everything changed including oil, filter, diff oil, gear box oil, brake fluid, coolant system, air filter and most importantly spark plugs!!

I also changed all wipers to bosch flat blades.

The wheels where also refurbed by custom coatings in bellshill and still under warranty. :)

I can vouch for this car, stuart is a proper petrol head also so his car was very well cared for and was always immaculate.

Cheers neil, just wish i could have sold it privately and saved the buyer a fortune. I did advertise it on piston heads for a while.

I can vouch for this car, stuart is a proper petrol head also so his car was very well cared for and was always immaculate.

Cheers neil, just wish i could have sold it privately and saved the buyer a fortune. I did advertise it on piston heads for a while.

yeah i know mate, shame. Most people are looking for finance now which is why the private sales side of things has really died on its arse i think

Mean't to say if you require any info about it let me know. By the way it had a full service 2000 miles before i traded it in!

It had everything changed including oil, filter, diff oil, gear box oil, brake fluid, coolant system, air filter and most importantly spark plugs!!

The wheels where also refurbed by custom coatings in bellshill and still under warranty. :)

Hey Stuarty, thanks for getting in touch and telling me all this, you have not only saved me time and money but most importantly the reassurance of a looked after, well maintained Zed and for that I applaud you :thumbs:

I do have one question tho, when I move off at slow speed whilst turning the rear of the car makes a “clinking†noise as if coins are being dropped? Is this due to the rear CV joints?

Many Thanks, Tony

Hey Stuarty, thanks for getting in touch and telling me all this, you have not only saved me time and money but most importantly the reassurance of a looked after, well maintained Zed and for that I applaud you :thumbs:

I do have one question tho, when I move off at slow speed whilst turning the rear of the car makes a “clinking†noise as if coins are being dropped? Is this due to the rear CV joints?

Many Thanks, Tony

Yeah mate defo got the notorious rear clicky axle problem. If you got a warrenty get them to change the cv joints.

I cant stress how well looked after your car was by myself and the previous owner. Car was always run on tesco momentum 99 ron and also had extra oil changes. i left all mots and tax discs the car has ever had in service booklet. If you look you'll see it never failed an mot and it only had one advisory for tyres. Also all four wheels were refurbed last may by custom coatings in bellshill and still have a warrenty. :#1:

• 2 months later...

Hi folks, as some of you may know im picking up my Zed tomorrow! (tooexcited.com :teeth: ) and was contemplating on taking it to "Infiniti Glasgow" for a P3 service and sparks changed, got a friendly e-mail back from David and the quote I got back was £293.00 + VAT? now its my first Zed/rear wheel drive/high performance car and i want it to be as sound as a pound. The question(s) im asking is... has anyone taken there pride on joy there? hows the quality of infiniti parts/work? and is this quote reasonable?

Thanks in advance, Tony

Really just curious if people stick with OEM or use aftermarket plugs (any recommendations) and what the pro's and con's are either way.