orange zed?

skidder

Looked like it had had a rear end smash, back box was shoved well back under the rear bumper, the paint work looked as if it had been cleaned with a scouring pad, and interior was well worn. Something just didn't sit right with me.

The car sales place is what you would expect from a back street garage, tacky to say the least, and grotty.

My advice, please stay away from this car, but pay your money and take your chances, as they say.

Having owned in excess of 80 cars in my time, I think I am a pretty good judge of cars, this one just oozed,

DON'T BUY ME!

Looked like it had had a rear end smash, back box was shoved well back under the rear bumper, the paint work looked as if it had been cleaned with a scouring pad, and interior was well worn. Something just didn't sit right with me.

The car sales place is what you would expect from a back street garage, tacky to say the least, and grotty.

My advice, please stay away from this car, but pay your money and take your chances, as they say.

Having owned in excess of 80 cars in my time, I think I am a pretty good judge of cars, this one just oozed,

DON'T BUY ME!

Considering that you're suggesting this car might not be all that it's cracked up to be, have you suggested they change the name of the company to Bull*hit cars?

I think the orange ones are a cracking colour. You certainly wouldnt loose that in a carpark!!!! Not sure id go for a red one, from my experience of red cars previously they always tend to fade.

Sometimes I wish id gone for a louder colour as I think they suit zeds, but I was very limited as to what was available at the time.

The red doesn't fade if you look after it and it's not left in the scorching sun for months at a time not moving anywhere. :thumbs:

I've always liked the Orange, I was looking to buy one before I bought my Chilli but the only Orange one i could find was a bit out of my price range at the time. Looks B) with a kit on too.

DON'T BUY ME!

Considering that you're suggesting this car might not be all that it's cracked up to be, have you suggested they change the name of the company to Bull*hit cars?

That would be an appropriate name for that garage IMO. :lol:

Just found this topic as I'm away on exercise. Yeah this temper orange is mine, it's on a private plate at the minute as my nickname is Crowey, it is of course a 2007. I'm so glad I chose this colour over my original choice of black because while it looks pastel in dull weather and when it's dirty in the sun and clean it looks gleaming and I get so many good comments about it.

Can't see what your reffering to about a rubber but I assure you it must be a camera trick of some sort. If your interested pop me a message.

I had the wheels put on about 2 months ago with new falkens.

Cheers

if you are still after an orange one im putting mine up for sale mate,i want to go back racing and its just not getting used,under 18k temper orange,gt pack,fantastic condition,2007 57 plate,313 model,eibach springs,spacers,and scorpion exhaust,still got the original parts if you wanted to put it back to standard,i doubt you will find a better one :thumbs: