Sunset UK GT Pack 54 Plate 56k, Alezan

cerealuk

Now actually for sale :)

The car is a sunset 54plate UK car with GT Pack and Alezan. Stock apart from a JWT Pop charger and spacers (25mm at back and 20mm at front).

Has 4 good tyres and is in good condition all round with 6 months tax left and 9 month MoT

Bad points:

Minor curbing on the alloys (I have been quoted £40 per alloy to fix but never bothered due to it being minor)

service history is a bit flakey. I have documents showing servicing each year but no stamps in the book for some years. I do however have a load of receipts. Lets put it this way.. I was confident enough that it had been serviced every year to buy it myself and it had had a P3 just before I bought it. just to make sure I put it through a P3 myself a year ago

Small mark on the center console (you can see this in the photo)

I've had the car now for over 2 years and have loved it to bits. Only reason for sale is an upgrade.

photos further down in the post :)

The car is in Poole, Dorset

• 1 month later...

Thanks, yup I need to get some more up. The spacers I will sell seperately once the car has gone. Im leaving them on there at the moment as i think it makes the car look more impressive for viewings (I will of course give the buyer the option of with or without). If they end up being available I will give you first dibs Mav :)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...